Meet Fanfiction / OS

Shramannimik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey Guys! 

I recently Binged watched Meet and really liked the plot and characters of this serial. Been wondering there's not much OS or Fanfiction till now of this couple. 

I've Written few previously for #Ashdeep and #Samaina from Yeh Un dino ki Baat hai. And even read tons of fiction from Tujhse hai Raabta. But not much from meet.

So wondering, should I write few. what do you guys think. Anyone Interested?

Do let me know 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

yes please… go ahead..🤗

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hey,

We would love to read.. ðŸ¤—

Lot of us started watching last week only and are catching up with the episodes.. 🤭

Jugnu21 thumbnail

dekho ab twitter pr b log complaint krne lge h.. hmari forum ki izzat ka sawaal h.. likho sb log ..

https://twitter.com/saffron_sweet/status/1463887050612953088?s=21

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

dekho ab twitter pr b log complaint krne lge h.. hmari forum ki izzat ka sawaal h.. likho sb log ..

https://twitter.com/saffron_sweet/status/1463887050612953088?s=21

Actually there are really less ppl or may be since log kam hai they aren't writing.. Jab bhi dimaag mai kuch chota sa aaye I will write.. ðŸ¤—

Jugnu21 thumbnail

waise mje lgta h fanfics tb likhe jate h when we are not satisfied with the story on screen… but yha to story bht achi chl ri h… may be that’s why not many people have any ideas…

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Actually there are really less ppl or may be since log kam hai they aren't writing.. Jab bhi dimaag mai kuch chota sa aaye I will write.. ðŸ¤—

You are right … we have less members… also where is Anvesha? she hasn’t visited the forum all week..

Jiggy7 thumbnail

waise mje lgta h fanfics tb likhe jate h when we are not satisfied with the story on screen… but yha to story bht achi chl ri h… may be that’s why not many people have any ideas…

Ye bhi hai.. Mujhe SAAKK mai jo scene satisfactory nahi lagta tha, I used to write OS with my own version.. 😂

Jiggy7 thumbnail

You are right … we have less members… also where is Anvesha? she hasn’t visited the forum all week..

Kahan gayi?? She was there b4 all of us.. 🥺

reginalsecret thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shramannimik

Hey Guys! 

I recently Binged watched Meet and really liked the plot and characters of this serial. Been wondering there's not much OS or Fanfiction till now of this couple. 

I've Written few previously for #Ashdeep and #Samaina from Yeh Un dino ki Baat hai. And even read tons of fiction from Tujhse hai Raabta. But not much from meet.

So wondering, should I write few. what do you guys think. Anyone Interested?

Do let me know 😊

Most definitely. Mein taras gayi hun padne ke liye lol