Yes even I remember🤣Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
ye ldka pagal hai pagal hai 🤣
i remember when teju was in KKK for her that song played by makers 😆
This song suits me😎😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Yes even I remember🤣Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
ye ldka pagal hai pagal hai 🤣
i remember when teju was in KKK for her that song played by makers 😆
This song suits me😎😆
Pagalpanti and nautanki wala part theek hai but baki sab main nai hu🤣🤣
A small help:
What is the name of Priya bakery?
I guess bake with love cafe🤔
Originally posted by: Samyuktasunil
I guess bake with love cafe🤔
Can someone confirm this, I need it confirmed to work on title for my vignette series😅
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Can someone confirm this, I need it confirmed to work on title for my vignette series😅
It’s Bake with love cafe only... Priya tells it in episode 1 to Ram
Originally posted by: sunu.nainu
It’s Bake with love cafe only... Priya tells it in episode 1 to Ram
thank you so much❤️ I didnt really add it in my series😆