Jo bhi ho maine toh enjoy karna hai im sorted Ranveer ne rock hi kar dena hai
I doubt they ll go both movies way 🤔...it's a big risk as trp aunties may not like it 😵
Rashmi aunty ll not take that risk for sure
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Jo bhi ho maine toh enjoy karna hai im sorted Ranveer ne rock hi kar dena hai
I doubt they ll go both movies way 🤔...it's a big risk as trp aunties may not like it 😵
Rashmi aunty ll not take that risk for sure
Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2
Exactly yaar still some people compare me kya hi bolu we still need to know his limits
People are too quick to make perceptions based off mere glimpses 😆 like VD said in the IF interview
Love triangle se yaad aya.. I hope suhana ki bestie ko negative na banaye ye log 😔
She will 🤣 she was casted as a negative lead 🤣 enjoy the silence while it lasts
Love triangle se yaad aya.. I hope suhana ki bestie ko negative na banaye ye log 😔
Woh negative hi hogi as she loves Ranveer secretly 🤪
Originally posted by: Krazzy_Tintin11
Awesome review loved it.
Your review makes the episode more entertaining.
Thanks a lot for the daily updates.
You’re most welcome 🤗❤️
Okie i ll try look for it and post it here 😳
I doubt they ll go both movies way 🤔...it's a big risk as trp aunties may not like it 😵
Rashmi aunty ll not take that risk for sure
I hope she doesn’t 🤣 Ranveer doesn’t seem that way either so I’m hopeful 😃
Dil toots 🥺
Mujhe achi lagi thi vo
Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2
Jo bhi ho maine toh enjoy karna hai im sorted Ranveer ne rock hi kar dena hai
Sure he ll 😉