Phir la bacche ko bahar mera muh kya dekh rahi hai”
THis cracked me up🤣 So damn funny and cute at the same time
Loved it
Thank you Foxi ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Phir la bacche ko bahar mera muh kya dekh rahi hai”
THis cracked me up🤣 So damn funny and cute at the same time
Loved it
Thank you Foxi ❤️
Awww.. this was so cute!! Puchku Pandya is as sanki as his Papa and Mumma so of course he would have made a big fuss before being born 😎🤣
Shiva threatening the doctor.. I can totally expect him to do this 🤣
I loved it!! ❤️
🥰💕Awesome cute story
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Awww.. this was so cute!! Puchku Pandya is as sanki as his Papa and Mumma so of course he would have made a big fuss before being born 😎🤣
Shiva threatening the doctor.. I can totally expect him to do this 🤣
I loved it!! ❤️
Thank you Aloo ❤️
Vaishu!!!
I loved this! 🤣🤣
Kya mast likha tune
Thanks you Inny 🤗
It was inspired from a story I read and then I wrote their dialogues 😆
This is super duper cute 😆❤️
And so ShiVi-like, dono ne mil kar doctor ki band baja di, maza aagaya!🤣
Now I can only imagine the terror that Puchku will bring with him 🤪
Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon
This is super duper cute 😆❤️
And so ShiVi-like, dono ne mil kar doctor ki band baja di, maza aagaya!🤣
Now I can only imagine the terror that Puchku will bring with him 🤪
Thank you Shyna 🤗
Omg so adorable. The way he called "baccha" uff and yeh kya puchku aagya😭😭 process ke bina?!🥺
Originally posted by: Roohani27
Omg so adorable. The way he called "baccha" uff and yeh kya puchku aagya😭😭 process ke bina?!🥺
Thanks Ruhi 🤗
Pata nahi kab aayega