Hi I am Jeh..😎 May I join in your adventurous expeditions too???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hi I am Jeh..😎 May I join in your adventurous expeditions too???
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Hi I am Jeh..😎 May I join in your adventurous expeditions too???
Jeh huh! U were supposed to come after leap 😆
Well things are different in this universe.. I'm not the guy you think I am.😎
So shall I consider my offer as accepted???
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Well things are different in this universe.. I'm not the guy you think I am.😎
So shall I consider my offer as accepted???
*Thinking : seems Pia invited jeh*
Let's ask Pia.. are u okay with this/him 😆
*Thinking : seems Pia invited jeh*
Let's ask Pia.. are u okay with this/him 😆
I like bats not dogs 🤣😳
U didn't invited jeh ... That's better than leap universe 😆
U didn't invited jeh ... That's better than leap universe 😆
This is the better timeline 🤣 shall we go to the palace? 😳
Since jeh is nowhere to seen or in scene 😆
*AbhiYa proceeds to pandher Palace*
Since jeh is nowhere to seen or in scene 😆
*AbhiYa proceeds to pandher Palace*
Palace time yay
*waves to bats hanging from the ceilings* 🤣
*Jeh sits outside contemplating what went wrong*
Seems like they just didn't want me to accompany them..🤔
Their Loss..😎😎😎
Maybe they would've thought I'm just like other wolves😎
*Changes to an awesome looking wolfie and starts running*
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
80