Just thought I’d remind everyone especially the Og and Naksh fans that it’s been 5 years since the Original Akshara died She is always in our hearts no one can replace her 💔💔
Page
of
1Just thought I’d remind everyone especially the Og and Naksh fans that it’s been 5 years since the Original Akshara died She is always in our hearts no one can replace her 💔💔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The main leads of season 1 and 2 died on tv. I bet season 3 leads will also die 🤣
it was never actually confirmed wether Naitik is alive or deadOriginally posted by: nuomi.riceball
The main leads of season 1 and 2 died on tv. I bet season 3 leads will also die 🤣
Akshara Jr. has been sent away from her family once again and she needs the support of her family the most.
I think now she will meet someone who will be the father figure support for her.
Doesn’t she have Manish or Kairav to support her I doubt Naitik will return to help herOriginally posted by: Illuminatus.
Akshara Jr. has been sent away from her family once again and she needs the support of her family the most.
I think now she will meet someone who will be the father figure support for her.
Originally posted by: GMKKQKPOWNGMTPNP
Doesn’t she have Manish or Kairav to support her I doubt Naitik will return to help her
To what extent can kairav support her? He is torn between 2 sisters and Manish is lost in his ego game to care about akshu.
Originally posted by: KP43GR5JYX52NNNY
it was never actually confirmed wether Naitik is alive or dead
so nanaji of akshu can be back ...may be living in ashram
Originally posted by: MMB3W5NK6IU4FBVN
Doesn’t she have Manish or Kairav to support her I doubt Naitik will return to help her
Maybe not Naitik but someone- maybe a music teacher. Since its inspired by Icche Nodi. There the little sister had her guru's constant love. Possible that someone older will be introduced to make her understand some lessons of life.
Why did kairav send Akshara away?
They could bring someone from the old cast to play that role that would be niceOriginally posted by: Illuminatus.
Maybe not Naitik but someone- maybe a music teacher. Since its inspired by Icche Nodi. There the little sister had her guru's constant love. Possible that someone older will be introduced to make her understand some lessons of life.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXIijIBiLjw/ Ar and abheera both go in car to hostel to save driver and both girls Mukti maira both run away and...
45