Pratik bullying rajeev

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Rajeev having conversation with umar and pratik treating him like servant. Wash this utensil and that. This is bullying and umar rightly pointed out. Who are you to dictate. Everyone knows their duties.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I felt like Umar putting ghee on their fight πŸ™„πŸ˜‚  

Shasha2509 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Umar was trying to Bhadkau Rajiv against Pratik. Same He tried with Teja against Nish and Pratik 

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bullying... really. Prateik and Rajeev banter like friends.  Umer poked his nose unnecessarily in the name of taking a stand for Rajiv. He wanted to reinforce the idea of Prateik being a 'bully'.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wow Pratik kitna accha hain and umar now bad.subah dekha umar bohot accha hain kiyun ki shammo bola, aab firse woh buraπŸ˜†

Salman khan- Pratik ur a bully.

And this is the moral of the story this season.

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even if they have friendly relation why does pratik have to keep telling him to wash it while he is having conversation ? Once u tell it's okay. 

When he is talking also they keep laughing at him.

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shiner

Even if they have friendly relation why does pratik have to keep telling him to wash it while he is having conversation ? Once u tell it's okay. 

When he is talking also they keep laughing at him.

Rajeev is a fool anybody can use him, he needs to take a firm stand for himself.

Shasha2509 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rajiv can be easily manipulated by anyone. Just after the fight He went to Shammo saying He can't be bullied by anyone. He flips within a second 

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I saw some clip on social media about Rajiv telling Umar that Pratik is bullying him. And then Umar said just stand up for yourself, fear not, I am here for you. 

I don't think Umar is instigating Rajiv in this matter. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Being ordered around by everyone is fine in Rajiv's books. It's only bad/evil when Teja has to tell him about his own duties that he needs to do because otherwise she will have to end up doing it.