Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I’m doing great ❤️
Watching the show thoda thoda, I like how it’s going 😆 how’re you liking it?
I liked today's episode. 😆 I'm gonna forget all those kaands happened till yesterday. PS is doing just that so I can do it too😆
Hello everyone 🤗
Aaj college gayi thi Practical’s keliye
Jo thaki mein behen 600m run kiya , pushups ,etc.Upar se lab to lab marathonbakwaas hi gaya mujeh toh chakkar aagay tha subah 🤪
Aaja ka epiode abhi dekha masst tha 😆
Kamariya dance
Some caps of beautiful moments in today’s episode

I loved their dance

Raavi admiring her Bhootnath’s ring ❤️

Them thinking about each other ❤️


Them being in each other’s arm ❤️


2nd pic ❤️