OMG...🤣was my reaction.
BTW any idea where they got this name "Patralekha" from?
At first I assumed it to be a carryover from KD. But there is no such character there.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
OMG...🤣was my reaction.
BTW any idea where they got this name "Patralekha" from?
At first I assumed it to be a carryover from KD. But there is no such character there.
OMG...🤣was my reaction.
BTW any idea where they got this name "Patralekha" from?
At first I assumed it to be a carryover from KD. But there is no such character there.
In KD, the character's name was Roopkatha right, Roop+katha, 2 names in one...
So, here they got it Patralekha, Patra+lekha, mainly for her letter writing skills, used in Devi-Pulkit's wedding track...
Originally posted by: nikita05
In KD, the character's name was Roopkatha right, Roop+katha, 2 names in one...
So, here they got it Patralekha, Patra+lekha, mainly for her letter writing skills, used in Devi-Pulkit's wedding track...
You are joking, right?
She had this name even before Pulkit Devi track began. I should assume it to be Pathhar Lekha...
You are joking, right?
She had this name even before Pulkit Devi track began. I should assume it to be Pathhar Lekha...
See, they have a Bible in front of them in the form of KD, so they know what all tracks they need to show. The whole Pulkit-Devi wedding and Sai's ousting, neighbours drama etc was a major track of the show, was on for nearly 4-5 months... So, I am guessing and believe that Patralekha was given the name for her letter writing skills used in that track.
By the way, today kaku complemented her writing saying it looks like painting...😂