You have lots of things to do n... And u were feeling tired also no response that's y 😆
Oh yeah 🤣 I still have to think about whether or not to make the next one 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You have lots of things to do n... And u were feeling tired also no response that's y 😆
Oh yeah 🤣 I still have to think about whether or not to make the next one 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Oh yeah 🤣 I still have to think about whether or not to make the next one 😆
Thinking is also a work 🤣
So don't think and just make it 🤣
This will be the make or break one 🤣 it will decide for me if I make one after that
I am going virtually 😆
Sleeping physically 😆
Byee
Bye aaru 🤗❤️ good night and sweet dreams
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
This will be the make or break one 🤣 it will decide for me if I make one after that
Put it as a note in the thread.. 🤣
Abhiya ka bhi nhi 😆
Hope morning will be better ! 😆
That's my bad luck 🤣
U should try Abhay next after kabir , and decide .. 😆
Hope morning will be better ! 😆
Yes it will ❤️
That's my bad luck 🤣
U should try Abhay next after kabir , and decide .. 😆
Okay 🤣🤣 I will see
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k