Originally posted by: simply.meghana
7 pages for the bday thread 😆
And everyone left it 🤣
I can not help it now!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
7 pages for the bday thread 😆
And everyone left it 🤣
I can not help it now!
I think it’s fine 🤣 7 is better than I expected
We filled last 2 😆
We filled last 2 😆
Good enough for me 🤣
She won’t be here today though 😆 maybe hriti will finally show up 🤣
How was your day today Aaru? 😃

Originally posted by: simply.meghana
How was your day today Aaru? 😃
Nahi puchho to achha ..
Today was not a perfect Sunday
I’m sorry to hear that 😭 here have a hug 🤗
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k