Happens.. I am stuck since 2 years 🤣
🤣🤣
maybe rewriting could help? 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Happens.. I am stuck since 2 years 🤣
🤣🤣
maybe rewriting could help? 😉
And mood 🤣
That’s the biggest issue 🤣 mood nahi hai toh story nahi banega 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
That’s the biggest issue 🤣 mood nahi hai toh story nahi banega 🤣
And also if mood is there, there should be noone to disturb . 😆
And also if mood is there, there should be noone to disturb . 😆
I faced both today 🤣 lack of mood and distractions
The nap was good though
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I faced both today 🤣 lack of mood and distractions
The nap was good though
A nap is always good 😆
Chapter completed? 😆
No 🤣 consider half of it done 🤣
I’ll probably just finish and post it tomorrow 😆 and try to do as much as I can now
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
No 🤣 consider half of it done 🤣
I’ll probably just finish and post it tomorrow 😆 and try to do as much as I can now
Good...
Belated Good night 🤣
Check main forum 😆
7 pages for the bday thread 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k