Ali is riding high on the success of Rang Mahal.. but let's face it.. he is a short man , and Eshal is tall.. so I think Zain will be paired with Eshal.. and Ali with Yashma.😃
I want zain n yashma
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ali is riding high on the success of Rang Mahal.. but let's face it.. he is a short man , and Eshal is tall.. so I think Zain will be paired with Eshal.. and Ali with Yashma.😃
I want zain n yashma
But Zain looks like a sweet boy.. while Yashma looks like a cunning girl.🤓 Any way let's see.😃
Azaan, the link is broken.
But Zain looks like a sweet boy.. while Yashma looks like a cunning girl.🤓 Any way let's see.😃
Yashma is actually a very nice person😆.
Hum TV is getting inspired by tv one😆
It looks good. Wonder what exactly the plot is
Promo's not that bad. I liked it for some reason. You can see the grey-shaded vibes in the characters. But, I'm just worried about the execution. I mean, let's see.
When is the air date?
Originally posted by: Myrah_2020
Promo's not that bad. I liked it for some reason. You can see the grey-shaded vibes in the characters. But, I'm just worried about the execution. I mean, let's see.
When is the air date?
Its promos have just started , so it is not going on air before 2_3 weeks. Maybe it is a 9 pm drama which is going to replace Sila E Mohabbat.😕
Its promos have just started , so it is not going on air before 2_3 weeks. Maybe it is a 9 pm drama which is going to replace Sila E Mohabbat.😕
Bebaak,bisaat,bebasi lol