We are trying 🤣
Slowly but surely 🤣 what happens if we don’t hit the goal?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
We are trying 🤣
Slowly but surely 🤣 what happens if we don’t hit the goal?
May be they will remove the GT tag 😆
Or kya kar sakte hain *Thinking* 🤣
May be they will remove the GT tag 😆
Or kya kar sakte hain *Thinking* 🤣
I mean the day is almost over anyways 🤣🤣
Yeah so doesn't matter.. 🤣
Btw in vd b'day I think this time ST memebers will make thread n 😆
Hope so 🤣
Yeah so doesn't matter.. 🤣
Btw in vd b'day I think this time ST memebers will make thread n 😆
Hope so 🤣
I hope so too 🤣 otherwise it will on me again
Though if I have a month to work on it I won’t mind as much 🤣☺️
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I hope so too 🤣 otherwise it will on me again
Though if I have a month to work on it I won’t find as much 🤣☺️
If u make it, then which forum will it be.. 🤣
We will prepare one month before only 😆
If u make it, then which forum will it be.. 🤣
We will prepare one month before only 😆
I’ll make it here to bring more activity 🤣 ST forum is lively enough
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I’ll make it here to bring more activity 🤣 ST forum is lively enough
Good then 🤣 ... Hope it will get comments too not only likes 😆
Good then 🤣 ... Hope it will get comments too not only likes 😆
I hope so too 🤣 but we have lots of time till then
Vd has 2 friends in ST .. they are good but idk I don't get the feeling of a friendship here, it's more like friend cum sidekicks 😆..
He always threatened them 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k