Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yep 😃 though she was a side character I remembered she was in it when I watched pkyek
Yeah kinda but it was mostly for base of plot... 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yep 😃 though she was a side character I remembered she was in it when I watched pkyek
Yeah kinda but it was mostly for base of plot... 😆
There initially she was parallel lead, later not
There initially she was parallel lead, later not
That’s what I heard 😆
Oh... Itv shows can't handle parallel leads 🤣
Oh... Itv shows can't handle parallel leads 🤣
They really can’t 🤣 i think hriti has complained about some 🤣
We can write better only if someone don't interfere 🤣
Btw! Thanks megh for this thread 🤣
It's awesome
We can write better only if someone don't interfere 🤣
There are so many talented writers 🤣 but what to do they don’t hire us
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
There are so many talented writers 🤣 but what to do they don’t hire us
Where should one apply 🤣
U put lots of effort... Bahut thak gayi hogi 🤣
Happy birthday to vivian dsena. It's always sukirti for me when it's about you your beloved pia and metz
1