Originally posted by: Palak2812
I always say instead of wasting bugdet on dream sequence get a better writer on board 😆
Exactly!!!
Kuch bhi dikhate hai!😅
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Palak2812
I always say instead of wasting bugdet on dream sequence get a better writer on board 😆
Exactly!!!
Kuch bhi dikhate hai!😅
I asked this befr..koi reply nahi..
Wasn't Alice holding kds hand while disha was wearing the ring😆
Ya they did show
Off screen hoga
So that was suman..the wicked witch...now that shiva is getting back to his v1.0. Please give that women an earful..
Guaranteed, disha will say that she will wait for shiva for 6 months. And shiva as usu will stay quiet 🤢
Ooh yaar, my mouth is watering.😃 I'd like a dev please😆 ok this just sounds wrong🐷
Dishu k jate hi humare dev ki trolling chalu
Yay
I asked this befr..koi reply nahi..
Wasn't Alice holding kds hand while disha was wearing the ring😆
Oops I missed it
Suman was holding his fingers
Hum dekhte bhi toh hai na🤣🤣🤣
Yeh log normal day mein kum dikhte hai celebrative days mein zyada...
Inke normal kapde kum aur functions r party ke kapde zyada hote hai...
I really like reshita anita n dhara clothes...
Raavi blouse was good bt lengha was nt...
I remember hw I use to see yrkkh only for clothes n hairstyle specially during Hina Khan time 😂😂😂😂