mahesh kaun hai? 😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
mahesh kaun hai? 😕
Toh Marathi BB kaun host karega...it's at smae time.
Rajiv-teja
like or love
teja-Are you serious
I like him
Rajiv-pyar instant nahi hota time leta hai 🤔
I have heard such terrific things about him. I wanna see this. For sure
mahesh kaun hai? 😕
Bb marathi ka host
YESSS ⭐️👍🏼
Yaar aaj hi bolri thi I wanted this man to host the show!! I heard such good reviews about him as a host!

Originally posted by: Deadinside
BB ko pata nhi konsi bonding chemistry dikhti hai inme. I just don't understand. Same rinse repeat pakau forced showmance. BB's standard for showmance is really really low these days.
BB ka overall standard hi bohot low hogaya hai yaar. 😆
faltu episodes dekh ke he has also given up. Ab yeh sab reasons dene pad rahe hai 😆
Ye baby bhi simba jaisa hi dikh raha hai!
Har jagah simba hi simba hai