Listen I already have so much to do 🤣 I’m not PMing 🤣 waise bhi they only listen to Aaeu anyways 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Listen I already have so much to do 🤣 I’m not PMing 🤣 waise bhi they only listen to Aaeu anyways 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Listen I already have so much to do 🤣 I’m not PMing 🤣 waise bhi they only listen to Aaeu anyways 🤣
I'll PM them don't worry 🤣 you just let me know once the thread is ready 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I'll PM them don't worry 🤣 you just let me know once the thread is ready 🤣
Thank you 🤣🤣 koi aata hi nahi aur kaam main karun 🤣🥺
Btw Aaru don't you have anything to say about the AT title? 🤣
I doubt whether we'll get members to post in the birthday thread even if it becomes a global thread 🤣 aa gaye to kisi chamatkar se kam nahi hoga 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Abhi retro game ka last round yahi hai ki kisi off air show ki ending apne hisaab se likho 🤣 hamare team ne yahi show chuna hai 🤣 tu padhne aana jab game khatam ho jaayega to 🤣
Muje bhi padhna hai 😆
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I doubt whether we'll get members to post in the birthday thread even if it becomes a global thread 🤣 aa gaye to kisi chamatkar se kam nahi hoga 🤣
I’ve never seen much traction over a birthday thread 🤣 Twitter is much better at this job
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Btw Aaru don't you have anything to say about the AT title? 🤣
I had but pages are exceeding fast and now the focus is on b'day 🤣
I was ready to do for a simple thread 🤣
Not for GT 🤣
Muje bhi padhna hai 😆
Agar un logon ne post nahi kiya to mai specially tum logon ke liye yaha post kar dungi 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k