Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

They did end up combining the parties after all.

virka_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Such a beautiful update!! Loved it... 

..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Praggs totally worth the wait.... 

Tune toh bus coupon nikalwaya i was thinking direct saman hi nikal aayega hahahahahahah. And for some reason i was thinking the related stuff for arrmaan from one of the boy hihihi... 

The whole pampering is soo soo cute and awww..... andwhen rahul said treasure hunt around city i thought it would lead to Ridhima anyway and u did just the same... To tally loved it. 

Hats off man.   

Luv luv luv.

tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow! This was huge..

I completely loved it. Both the parties were unique and lovable and the combination always amazing. Such detailed feelings from all of the friends and family.

They are finally getting married!!!!!!!!!

I know I am greedy but I want more AR moments together <3

NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow Awesome part.part ki liye bohot sukriya.love the part.The parties are beautiful.Love armaan ridzy so much.beautiful story.enjoyed the full part.Gift part is beautiful.pls post asap.eagerly waiting for next part❤️😍😘

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 110

Previously On...

Armaan and Riddhima's bachelor and bachelorette parties <3

"Chachu!!" Riddhima cried, rushing down the stairs and pulling Nishank into a hug. "Kaise ho aap?"

As the wedding drew closer, Armaan and Riddhima's relatives had finally started trickling in to attend the upcoming nuptials. Riddhima was ecstatic to see her Chachu Chachi arrive early. They hadn't been able to make the trip for her engagement due to Chachu's health, but he was here for the wedding, and she was nothing but grateful. 

"Main toh bilkul theek hoon," Nishank replied. "Tu kaisi hai?"

Riddhima pulled back from the hug and twirled around for him. "Kaisi lag rahi hoon?"

"Ekdum pari jaisi," Lavanya Chachi replied. "Kisi ki nazar na lage." 

“Chachi!” Riddhima whined. “Kya aap bhi!”

“Sahi toh keh rahi hai,” Nishank said. “Meri pyaari si bachchi ko kisi ki nazar nahi lagni chahiye.”

“Aap log bas yehi karte rahoge ya kuch aage badhoge?” A voice interrupted them. Riddhima turned to see her cousins, Taranya and Dhairya, standing a few steps behind their parents.

“TARA!” She cried, ecstatic. “I thought tujhe college se itni leave nahi mili ki tu itni jaldi aa sake!”

“Woh toh bas aapko surprise dene jhooth bola tha maine,” Taranya replied after Riddhima had pulled her into a hug. “Aapki shaadi main kaise miss kar sakti hoon, Di!”

“Riddhi Di, yeh toh aapse bhi zyada excited hai aapki shaadi ke liye,” Dhairya piped in. 

They all shared a laugh at Dhairya’s words, before Anjali said, “Waise, Ridzy… ek aur surprise bhi hai.”

“Ek aur?!” Riddhima cried, excited. “Really? Kya? Mujhe jaan’na hai!!”

“Hmmmm… bata du?” Anjali asked, pretending to think.

“Abhi se batake kya karna hai, Anjy?” Rahul said. “We’ll tell her later.”

“Rahul!” Riddhima cried. “Tu rehne de. Di, batao na! Please!!”

“Di, but… Rahul Bhaiya theek keh rahe haina,” Taranya joked. “Abhi aap humse baat karlo. Doosra surprise baad mein dekh lena. Ek toh… main aapki shaadi ke liye Boston se aayi hoon, aur aap aisa karoge?”

“Tum sab na… bohot zyada annoying ho. Mujhe kisi se baat nahi karni,” Riddhima whined. “Hamesha mujhe aise hi pareshaan karte ho.”

She pouted and walked away from them, throwing herself on the sofa, facing away from them. “Kya ho raha hai yeh sab?” A new voice interrupted them. “Tum logon mein se koi bhi Di ko pareshaan nahi karega!”

Riddhima gasped and turned around, surprised. “Ishaan!” She cried out loud, rushing into his arms for a tight hug. Ishaan laughed, hugging her back, their happy laughter echoing through the walls. 

“I can’t believe you made it,” Riddhima murmured. Ishaan was the son of Smriti Mom’s sister. He'd gone to America to study and had ended up settling there. Both his parents had passed away in an accident while he'd been in his final year of college and he hadn't wanted to come back to India after that, finding comfort in his life in New York. However, he did keep in touch with Riddhima and Anjali, always having been close to the sisters since the three of them were kids. Ishaan was a couple years younger than Riddhima and was always very fond of her. The two of them had a very similar disposition, both of them being quiet and nerdy as opposed to Anjali's outgoing and bold personality, and had found togetherness in their shared love of books. 

Riddhima had of course invited Ishaan to the wedding, but he worked long hours with little time off and had expressed his disappointment in not being able to attend, having not gotten the required leave from work. "Di, just because I said I'm busy, didn't mean I actually was. Aapko laga main aapki shaadi miss kar dunga? No way!" Ishaan exclaimed. 

"Hmmmm… so tumne aur Tara ne mujhe buddhu banaya?" She asked, making a stern face at both of them which didn't work at all and instead sent all of them into a laughing fit. 

"Yes, Di!" Taranya replied, laughing. "Waise yeh mera hi idea tha and then maine Ishaan Bhaiya se bhi keh diya ki woh bhi aapko na bataye that he's coming."

Even though Taranya and Ishaan were not from the same side of Riddhima's family, the two knew each other well. When Taranya had expressed her desire to go to Boston for higher education, Nishank and Lavanya had been a little reluctant. It was a great opportunity for her, but they were worried about letting her go stay in a strange country for so long, alone. It was then that Nani had suggested that they get in touch with Ishaan, citing that his presence would help ease their worries, which it definitely had. Ishaan lived only a few hours away from the college that Taranya had been accepted into and knowing that in case Taranya needed someone, he'd be in a position to help, had been enough for her parents to send her to USA to study. 

In the past couple of years, when Taranya had been too busy to make it back home for holidays, and Ishaan had been a little reluctant, the two of them had taken to spending time with each other, especially on festivals. Now, the two of them were really good friends. 

“Oh… Ishuuuu, tune wahaan jaake party change kar li? I thought I was your favourite,” Riddhima whined.

“Diiiiii,” Ishaan whined. “Ishu mat bulao na!”

“Ishaan?” Nani called, halting their banter. She was understandably overwhelmed on seeing her only grandson after so long.

“Nani!” Ishaan exclaimed, rushing over to her. He bent down to touch her feet, but she stopped him and pulled him into a tight hug, unable to keep her tears at bay anymore. 

“Mera bachcha,” Nani wept into his embrace, pulling back to kiss his forehead. “Kaisa hai tu? Itne saalon se Nani ki yaad nahi aayi tujhe? Ek baar bhi milne nahi aaya!”

“Sorry,” Ishaan apologized immediately, holding his ears. “I’m really sorry, Nani! Next time promise itna gap nahi rakhunga aur waapas jaldi aaunga aapse milne.”

“Promise?” Nani asked.

“Pakka wala promise!” Ishaan confirmed.

Nani then greeted all of Nishank’s family as well, as did Shashank and Padma. With all their immediate family in the same room after ages, Riddhima and Anjali were extremely excited. The two sisters spent time with their cousins and Rahul for the rest of the morning, all six of them just goofing off and having fun. 

Things at Armaan’s house were not really different. Nikki and Atul had decided to be there to help the Malliks greet the guests they would be receiving today and had brought Abhi and Muskaan with them. Abhi had locked himself up in the home office though, going over some important presentations for potential investors. Sanjeevani was looking to expand and Abhi had been meeting a lot of people to finance the whole thing. 

Armaan was not as excited as Riddhima had been to see his own relatives. He had a bad history with almost his entire family with a couple exceptions, and he couldn’t bring it in himself to fake smiles on seeing their obviously fake happiness on his marriage. If they really did care about him and his happiness, they would not have sat by idly all these years while his parents stayed busy in their own world. 

He was excited to meet a few of his cousins, but that was it. He wasn’t really sure how things would go once they all got home, but he hoped for everyone’s sake that the whole affair would be civil. He really did not want any drama at his wedding. He’d waited a long time to get married to Riddhima and now that it was finally happening, it would not do for his nosy relatives to make things anything less than perfect for the two of them. 

“Armaan,” Nikki muttered from her seat beside him, “itni tension mat le. Sab theek hi hoga.”

“Hmmm,” he hummed, not saying anything else.

“Really,” she insisted. “It will be a good week. Tu yeh sab cheezon pe concentrate mat kar, okay? Baaki sab dekhne ke liye hum sab hain. Tu bas khud pe aur Ridzy pe focus kar.”

Armaan sighed. “Nik, tujhe pata haina… Taiji aane wali hain. Aur upar se Fua… Drama start karne kisi cheez ki zaroorat nahi hoti unhe.”

“But woh sab manage karne hum sab haina… tu tension mat le. Rahul aur main sambhaal lenge,” Nikki replied.

“Rahul pe main kitni cheezon ke liye depend karu?” Armaan wondered out loud. “Woh waise bhi itna kuch kar raha hai… aur uske parents Muski se first time milenge… he must also concentrate on that. Agar woh yeh sab hi karta rahega toh khud ki relationship pe kaise focus karega?

Aur tu… tujhe abhi ekdum strictly rest karna chahiye. Due date mein bas ek mahina hai, Miss Wow. Yeh sab drama tere aur baby ke liye healthy nahi hai. Toh please… tu zyada involve mat hona. Look after yourself. Nothing else is important. 

Maine Billy se baat kar li hai. Woh aur Mom sab handle kar lenge, as much as they can. But agar kuch problem hui toh I’ll deal with it. Tum log koi mere stupid relatives ki tension leke nahi baithoge, okay?”

“Armaan…” Nikki murmured, but Armaan cut her off. “Nikki, no arguments. I’ll deal with it matlab I’ll deal with it.”

“Fine,” she mumbled, giving in. Armaan was right. She needed to take it easy for the next few weeks. 

Armaan was trying to be cautiously optimistic about the whole affair. He had already spoken to Tayaji and his parents had spoken to both Tayaji and Taiji, so he hoped that things wouldn’t be too tense with Taiji. He would absolutely not tolerate any untoward remark against Riddhima, especially at their wedding, and well… Taiji was well acquainted with his temper. He hoped that she would not try to create a scene at his wedding. 

Fua… he had an extremely high sense of self importance, bordering on megalomania. Whenever Fua was around, he felt that everyone needed to cater to all his whims and fancies, and he was known to kick up a fuss if things weren’t the way he wanted. Fua had not always been this way, but ever since his daughter, Meera, had gone abroad to study and had since settled there in a high paying job, he felt that he was the be all end all of their family, very conveniently forgetting that it was Armaan and Krish, his Tayaji’s son, who had advocated for Meera to go study at Stanford in the first place. 

Meera was the darling of the family, the only girl in their family with 3 boy cousins, and was always doted upon by everyone, but especially Armaan. Armaan was the second eldest Mallik cousin, but he had always been closer to the younger cousins because they were not that far apart in age, as opposed to Vishal Mallik, Tayaji’s elder son, who was 8 years older than Armaan. Even Krish wasn’t as close to his brother as he was to Armaan.

Armaan was looking forward to seeing Krish for the ceremonies, and even Vishal. Vishal’s wife, Saumya, had given birth to a cute baby girl just last year, and Armaan was excited to spend time with his niece. He wasn’t sure if Meera would be able to fly in for the ceremony because she was in the middle of an important project, but she had assured him that she would try her best. And of course, there would be Diya and Uday. Sukanya Masi and her husband would be in attendance too, and Armaan was actually happy about that. The Bhushan family never failed to bring a smile to his face by their mere existence. Whatever little pockets of happiness he remembered from his childhood was always in their presence. 

“They’re here!” Billy announced, bringing Armaan out of his musings. Fui and Tayaji had flown in together with their family from Delhi. Billy had gone to receive them at the airport. 

Ananya welcomed everybody inside and Armaan sought blessings from the elders, hugging Krish and Vishal tight, followed by Saumya. 

"Ahhhh, hello, Vami! Main aapka Armaan Chachu!" Armaan greeted the drooling toddler in his bhabhi's arms. "Come here! Let me see you."

Vami giggled at him, but hid in her mother's hair, shy at the presence of all these new faces in front of her. "Vami… Armaan Chachu sabse best hain," Atul said, hyping Armaan in front of the baby. "Unke paas hamesha bohot saari chocolates hoti hain!"

"Chocate?" Vami asked, suddenly interested. 

Armaan chuckled but nodded. "Haan! Bohot saari. Aapko chahiye?"

Vami nodded eagerly and held her arms out to be held. Armaan took her into his embrace, using his age-old trick to produce an eclair from behind Vami's ear, making her giggle in delight. 

"Boyfriend! Main chali gayi toh ab nayi girlfriend ke saath - saath tumne koi aur mere magic tricks ke liye bhi dhoondli?" A voice called, making Armaan turn at the door. 

Rahul stood there with Mini and Gappu in tow, all their massive bags on his shoulder, looking like he couldn't breathe. 

"Girlfriend!" Armaan cried, rushing to her and pulling her into a hug, and then doing the same for Gappu. 

"I can't believe tum dono… Wow! I'm…" He fumbled, too overwhelmed to see them standing there. 

"He… Hel… help!" Rahul croaked, spurring Krish into action, who took some of the bags from him, giving him room to breathe. 

"Riddhu ka surprise number one, reported," he finally stated. 

"Wait… Basket? Usne yeh sab?" He asked Rahul. 

Rahul nodded. "Yes! Usne hi Mini aur Gappu ko invite kiya… Actually, orphanage se sab aa rahe hain, but woh sab directly hotel pe aayenge, haldi waale din. Riddhu ne bas Gappu ko jaldi bula liya, along with Mini," he explained. 

It had been some time since Armaan had seen either of the two kids who each had a piece of his heart, who were the reason he was here today, set to marry the love of his life… But, while it was obvious that both of them had grown up in this time, to Armaan they were still those two little kids. He suspected they always would be. 

"Basket is the best!" He exclaimed. 

"Haan, haan… she's the best, but ab hum andar aa jaaye? Yeh saara saamaan leke main kab tak darwaaze pe khada rahunga?" Rahul asked. 

"Oh, sorry!" Armaan replied sheepishly, making way for Rahul to come in. 

"Ummm… Gappu ka saamaan toh mere room mein rakhwa de," Armaan instructed. "He'll sleep in the office with Krishi. Aur bathroom yeh dono mera use kar lenge. Aur Mini wahaan tum sabke room mein reh legi along with Billy and Mom. And of course, Vishal Bhaiya and Saumya Bhabhi."

While getting the house renovated, Armaan and Riddhima had decided to go for practical instead of aesthetic, and had made one of the guest rooms more accomodating by adding 3 bunk beds to it, instead of a regular bed. They both knew, without the gang having to explicitly state, that once they were married, their house would be the common hangout spot for them and their friends, which would inevitably include nightouts. So, to make sure that they all had beds to sleep in at night, Riddhima had suggested bunk beds in one guest bedroom and pull out sofas in the living room and office, giving them enough space for not just their gang, but also their interns and seniors, to stay over, in case such an occasion arose. 

Once Armaan had instructed them all and put the luggage away, he introduced his family to his friends. Nikki and Saumya immediately got chatting, Nikki asking her for tips about her baby, which Saumya seemed happy to do. Krish was in deep discussion with Muskaan and Atul about food while Vishal was talking to Rahul about the upcoming ceremonies and offering help, if needed. 

A few minutes of small talk later, Rahul turned to Armaan. "Chalein?" He asked. 

"Areee, Armaan… tum iss waqt kahaan jaa rahe ho?" Fui asked. 

"Fui, woh… Rahul ke parents aa rahe hain and mujhe unse milna hai," Armaan explained. 

"Waah bhai, Armaan! Humein lene toh tu airport nahi aaya… ab jaa raha hai?" Taiji taunted. 

"Bhabhi… agar hum sab aapko lene aa jaaye, toh yahaan sab kaun dekhta? Subah main aur Annie nahi the toh Armaan yahaan tha. Ab hum hain toh woh jaa raha hai. Yahaan sab kaam dekhna bhi toh zaroori haina," Billy cut in smoothly, not giving Armaan an opportunity to say anything. 

Taiji harrumphed but didn't push further. "Chale jaana, but pehle kuch kha le," Ananya said. "Riddhi ka phone aaya tha. Tu subah se kaam mein busy haina? Breakfast kiya?" 

Rahul looked here and there, not answering her, which was answer enough. "Chal ab. Baith chup chap aur kha. Seriously, Rahul. You need to relax. Riddhi ko teri bohot tension hoti hai."

"Aunty, aap usse boliye ki meri tension lene ke badle woh apni tension le. 3 din mein mehendi hai aur uski dress ki alterations nahi hui ab tak theek se," Rahul replied. 

"Rahul," Billy sighed. "Sab manage ho jaayega, tu bilkul yeh sab cheezon ki tension mat le."

"Armaan, jao Abhi ko bhi bulalo… Abhi sabke liye snacks aayenge toh woh bhi kha lega," Nikki ordered. 

"Yes ma'am," Armaan answered, immediately going to fetch Abhi. 

Rahul took a seat at the dining table and pulled out his planner, dialing Anjali as he did so. 

"All settled?" He asked her. 

"Yep," Anjali replied. "Planner ready?" 

"Yep," Rahul answered. "Okay, hit me."

"Well, aaj meri dopahar ko surgery hai, so main Ridzy ke saath dress fitting ke liye nahi jaa sakti, like we planned," Anjali opened. "Muskaan jo uss waqt yahaan Mumma aur Simar Aunty ki help karni hai with stuff, and Nikki ko hum akele nahi bhej sakte… So we're at a loss right now. I don't really trust Atul with clothes, woh har baar kuch gadbad kar deta hai. And tujhe aaj already sab guests manage karne hain aur Armaan ki sherwani pick up karne jaana hai… So."

"Don't worry. Main Abhi se baat kar lunga," Rahul replied, making the necessary changes in his planner. 

"Rahul, Abhi has the investor meeting," Anjali replied. 

"Yaar, meeting toh Dr. Keerti dekh legi. Don't worry, I'll handle it," Rahul reassured. 

"Fine. It's on you," Anjali stated. 

"Donezo," Rahul agreed. "Ab woh chod… Main baat yeh hai ki aaj shaam tak menu decide karna hai for the sangeet. Riddhu ko bol ki woh jaldi se dessert decide kare taaki main final list caterer ko bhej du. Aur usse yaad dila dena ki aaj shaam ko usse jeweler ke yahaan jaana, bracelete refit karwane."

"Please, Nikki ko yaad dila dena that usse aaj call pe sab finalize karna hai make up artist ke saath," Anjali reminded Rahul. Rahul hummed and made a note of that too. 

"Atul ne final playlists share karli?" Rahul asked, checking the box off when Anjali replied in affirmative. 

"Muskaan me saath aaj mehendi designs bhi finalize karni hai mujhe," Anjali told Rahul. "Usse kehna ki Annie Aunty jo design book dene wali thi woh yaad se leti aaye."

"Yep," Rahul replied. "Main keh dunga usse. Aajke liye yeh sab main cheezein finalize karni hain. Tara se kehna ki please Abhi aur Riddhu ke saath fitting pe chali jaaye toh help Riddhu. Aur Ishaan bol raha tha ki woh meetha pick karne jaa sakta hai, toh woh dekh lena. Tell Dhairya to help him."

"Yes, meri baat ho gayi hai. Yahaan sab handle ho jaayega. Tu please Armaan ka dhyaan rakhna. Airport pe usse bilkul idhar-udhar mat hone dena… Pata nahi kis problem mein phans jaayega 2 second bhi akela raha toh," Anjali grumbled. 

"Don't worry, Anjy. It'll be fine," Rahul replied. "Main usse bilkul apni aankhon ke saamne rakhunga poora time."

"Good," Anjy mumbled. 

They said their goodbyes after that, and Rahul reminded Nikki and Muskaan of their to-do list for the day. While they were eating, Armaan and Abhi entered the dining room too, prompting Rahul to talk to Abhi. 

"Abhi, aaj Riddhu ki dress fitting ke liye tujhe jaana padega," he said conversationally. 

"Main? Nahi, nahi… Main kaise jaa sakta hoon? Aaj meri investor ke saath meeting hai," Abhi protested. 

"Yaar, kaisa ghamandi insaan hai tu. Poora din bas paisa - paisa - paisa. Abhi Sanjeevani Concert mein kuch mahine pehle itne paise aaye… Sab already uda diye?" Rahul asked. 

"Rahul," Abhi replied. "Thode manners se baat karlo. Abhi bhi senior hoon tumhaara. Aur… expansion ke liye humein aur funds ki zaroorat hai. Isliye investors important hai."

"Pch," Rahul sighed. "Okay, fine. Dr. Keerti bhi toh woh meeting manage kar sakti haina. Woh bhi poore process mein involved hain, as far as I know."

"Yes, woh involved hain, lekin Sanjeevani ka CFO main hoon," Abhi answered. 

"Abhi… Tumhaari life mein zyada important kya hai? Best friend ki shaadi ya koi meeting jo tumhaare alawa koi aur bhi kar sakta hai?" Rahul asked, taking Abhi by surprise. 

"Best friend ki shaadi, obviously," Nikki answered. "Abhi… Tum please Ridzy ke saath chale jaana," she instructed her husband. "Rahul theek bol raha hai. Meeting Dr. Keerti handle kar sakti hain. Tum dono mein se ek ka hi meeting mein rehna important hai. Dono ka nahi. So, you go with Ridzy."

Abhi finally conceded, agreeing to accompany Riddhima for her fitting. 

"Oyyyeee," Rahul whispered to Muskaan, who was looking extremely agitated. "Kya hua? Mom Dad se milne nervous hai kya?"

"Abbeee, oyyee, kaankhajure… Obviously na!" Muskaan replied. 

"Tu koi pehli baar thodi mil rahi hai. Itni tension mat le," Rahul said. 

"Haan, lekin… Pehle baat alag thi… Ab baat alag hai! Tujhe samajh nahi aata kya?" Muskaan demanded. 

"Muskaan, thand paa. Woh dono hum dono ke rishtey se bohot khush hain. Aur waise bhi… Humaare ghar waale toh hamesha se yehi chaahte the na ki hum dono ki shaadi ho jaaye. Toh ab hum saath hain toh dono families kitni happy hain. Kuch gadbad nahi hogi. Mom tujhse milne badi excited hain. Aur Dad bhi. Woh dono dekhna bas aate hi jhappi paa lenge aur kuch nahi. Sab ekdum perfect hoga," Rahul replied. 

"Pakka na?" Muskaan asked, still not entirely reassured. 

"Haan, baba. Ekdum pakka. Aur waise bhi… Kuch gadbad agar by chance ho bhi gayi, toh main aur Riddhu haina. Hum sab handle kar lenge. Tu bas tension mat le," Rahul answered. 

After a hearty meal, Rahul and Armaan left for the airport while Rahul took Nikki and Muskaan to the Gupta Mansion after making sure all the Mallik guests were settled in properly. Rahul was surprised to find out that Armaan was just as nervous as Muskaan, if not more, at the prospect of meeting his parents. 

"Abbeeee, tu itni tension kyu le raha hai?" He asked on the way. "I thought tu Mom Dad se milne kaafi excited hai."

"Yaar… Tere parents hain… Excited toh hoon, but saath mein nervous bhi… Aur actually… Guilty bhi," Armaan answered. "Simar Aunty… Unhe toh main saari zindagi de du na, toh bhi thank you nahi keh paunga. Unhone mujhe meri Basket waapas di hai. Uske saamne toh saari duniya bhi kam hai. Aur mujhe… Itna guilt hai uss time ke liye… I should've been there with her, but main nahi tha… And… Main unhe kaise face karu, after remembering how I treated you in college?" 

"Armaan… College ki baat toh tu chod de. We were kids back then! Woh sab hum sab bhool gaye hain. I know ki tu mujhe pareshaan karta tha uss waqt, but jitna tune mujhe uss waqt tang kiya, usse kayi zyada tune mera saath diya hai inn pichle saalon mein. You've always been there, man. 

Aur Riddhu ki baat… Toh main tujhe bata deta hoon that Mom and Dad teri situation bhi samajhte hain. Unhe sab pata hai, Armaan… Ki shoot-out ke baad teri kya haalat thi. They don't hold anything against you. I know ki jab main waapas aaya tha, main thoda gussa tha, but it's all fine now, right? So… Sab theek hoga. Don't worry. 

Woh dono teri aur Riddhu ki shaadi ko leke bohot excited hain and they really want to meet you and Muskaan both. So, sab achcha hoga and nothing will go wrong, okay?" Rahul told him. 

"If you say so," Armaan replied. 

"I do say so," Rahul said. "It's gonna be great!"

And great it was. As Rahul had expected, both his parents were ecstatic. They hadn't been expecting Armaan to come pick them up at the airport and this one small gesture of his really warmed their hearts. His mom was all hugs and kisses for both of them. His dad, on the other hand, took the opportunity to intimidate Armaan, deeming it his responsibility as 'the father of the bride'. Armaan took it in stride, knowing how much Rahul's parents cared for Riddhima and he could tell that the way he handled the situation had impressed his dad. By the time they reached the Gupta Mansion, Armaan was talking to both of them as if they'd known each other for years. 

Riddhima greeted her Simar Aunty and Rajesh Uncle with a plethora of hugs right at the door, squealing in excitement at meeting them after so long. The two indulged her for a while before making their way inside, both of them eager to see Muskaan as well. 

"Namaste, Uncle… Aunty. Kaise ho aap dono?" Muskaan greeted her potential in - laws, seeking their blessings. 

"Ab toh uncle, aunty bolna chod de," Simar answered, pulling Muskaan in for a hug. "Mummy Papa… Mom Dad… Aisa kuch bol. Ab ek baar Riddhu ki shaadi ho jaaye fir tum dono ke bhi toh mujhe haath peele karne hain."

"Exactly, aunty," Riddhima agreed. "Ab mere baad toh Rahul ka hi number hai!"

Both Rahul and Muskaan blushed at the declaration, making everyone laugh. While they all took the opportunity to tease the couple, Armaan and Riddhima only had eyes for each other. Making sure that everyone was otherwise distracted, the two of them snuck out to Riddhima's room for a moment alone. 

"Ahhh, I missed you," Armaan mumbled, pulling Riddhima into his arms. 

"I missed you, too," Riddhima replied. "But bas… Kuch din aur. Uske baad toh hamesha saath rahenge. Haina?"

"Hamesha, hamesha," Armaan confirmed, dropping a kiss on the top of her head. 

Riddhima smiled, burrowing into the warmth of his chest, finding home. Just a few more days, and then her and Armaan would never have to be apart. Ever. She couldn't wait. 

Hello, everyone! Happy 19 November! IDK how many of you know, but today is ILYLTF's 7th birthday! I started posting the fic online on 19 November, 2014 on India Forums and here we are today! It is also Pako's birthday... my girl who's loved the story from day one, so happy birthday! <3

I hope y'all liked this chapter. I'm sorry for the shortage of AR scenes in the last few updates, but I hope you're still enjoying the story. :D

Also, for the new entries, well, y'all can imagine whoever you like. I haven't thought much about who is playing who, but I do have vague ideas. Maybe their characters will jump out more at the wedding and I will be able to give faces to the names. But tab tak y'all can imagine whoever. As of now, I've cast Ritvik Arora as Ishaan & Meera as Rhea Sharma. Rohit Saraf as Krish. But that's about it. :p

PSA to all followers that the next chapter might be a while. The AR wedding will start in full swing from then, and I don't want y'all to wait for every chapter like you do now, so I will update this fic only once I'm done writing all chapters for the wedding. But, I promise that once I'm done writing, I will upload a chapter a day to make up for the wait. I hope I can write them out quickly, but I honestly am not making any promises right now :p

Thank you for sticking around for so long, all of you! It means the world to me. 

While you wait for more ILYLTF, why don't you go check out my new AR short fic, meet me in the afterglow? It's on my wattpad profile - dmgthings, and it's already complete! I hope you read it and like it! :D

Love, Prags <3

Edited by DMGThings - 2 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

The families have arrived for the wedding. Both houses are full of people.

Batul22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Liked it the way you've described emotions of everyone when it came to meeting family after soo long..be it ridzy or armaan or muskaan...

Am I shouldn't worry. All will be well

Tysm for update..

Prizi thumbnail

Too many new characters entered together and here I'm hell confused

Prizi thumbnail

i think I've to read some more times to remember who is who🥺🤣