No. Banno is 7 pm. It has Nimra.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No. Banno is 7 pm. It has Nimra.
The trailers really seemed very good and also hint towards importance of religion. M also looking forward to OST. Sehers' character is much different from Mahapara. Haroon is really experimenting with different roles and we have the universal villain of Pak daily dramas Sukaina Khan.
I hope this drama works , also m happy that Geo is evolving from their typical saas bahu or kitchen politics dramas and trying to make something new. They have to really increase their pace and stop dragging their 8 pm dramas
I thought banno airs at 9
i miss sami after seeing these promos😭
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
iis sy better tha Danial Afzal ko lety
Hmm bus haroon ko na lety
Sukaina Khan ko bhi 😭😭😭
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Sukaina Khan ko bhi 😭😭😭
Agreed
Tired of watching her in same character again n again
She is not a good actress
hey friends i came after long time...a big 🤗 what are you guys watching now a days
which show dear..I have a 5 year inspection due for my work...to be able to keep operating, so am stuck with it how have you been are you back in aden or at your home town?My fav soap writers are back.. it seems like Munafiq 2 .😆
This time Adeel is the good guy, Haroon is the bad one.😲
which show dear..I have a 5 year inspection due for my work...to be able to keep operating, so am stuck with it how have you been are you back in aden or at your home town?
I hope you succeed in whatever you do.🤗
I just go to my hometown on Ramadhan . I can't live there coz my work is in Aden.