Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
NO One:
Literally no one:
Raavi on engagement night :
I JUST HAD TO 🤣
TRUE 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
NO One:
Literally no one:
Raavi on engagement night :
I JUST HAD TO 🤣
TRUE 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
NO One:
Literally no one:
Raavi on engagement night :
I JUST HAD TO 🤣
Omg🤣🤣
Raavi dancing on YAAD PIYAA KI AANE LAGI🤪🤣🤣
Kamariya ko maaro goli...show this🤣
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
NO One:
Literally no one:
Raavi on engagement night :
I JUST HAD TO 🤣
I would like this.
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
NO One:
Literally no one:
Raavi on engagement night :
I JUST HAD TO 🤣
THEN SHIVA BE LIKE 🤣
https://tenor.com/view/parth-parthsamthaan-anuragbasu-anurag-basu-gif-13566220
its copied from sp page promo lol
Originally posted by: Palak2812
TT fans being happy and super creative 😆
https://twitter.com/pehelimohabbat/status/1461327155271389184?s=20
twitter wale aag hain bhai 🤣
Ud gaye mere hosh to🤪
Itni mehnat kar ke Promo diya hai🤣🤣
I will live in suspense till Sunday now😆
Na see the last line