Thanks a lot. This information is outclass
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Thanks a lot. This information is outclass
Karan ne jb comment kia tha tto ...itni posts aayi thi... Kya kya nhi..bola..usko.... Ab umar ne bhi bola ttto.. please ....usko..b koi defend na kre.. kyunki...koi b in real world me ye comments nhi sun skta ...galat tto galat hai.... phir chahe koi b ho.. or jo bhi uski side le rha h ...khud ko teja ki jagah pr rkh kr dekho... Smjh aa jayega kaisa feel hota hai..
I m no where said it's propaganda but yes I m going to quote Rashmi Desai here Jo diktha hai soh Sahi hotha hai pet Jo diktha hai woh hotha bhi k nahi 🤪
Disclaimer regarding what I agree or not agree let's not pin point each other just for the sake of celebrities op ❤️
U mean Donal
Donalhub k jokes par chup rehne wala ab aisa boleygy 😆🤣
They were joking! I maen pls stop making issue out of such stupid thing!
Teja wasnt uncomfortable at all