Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
I don't think anyone is gonna like any outfit apart from Bhabhi Maa's pastel pink lehenga!🤔
Yo, I really liked that. I want one too.🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
I don't think anyone is gonna like any outfit apart from Bhabhi Maa's pastel pink lehenga!🤔
Yo, I really liked that. I want one too.🤪
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Deesoo will never get so much screen space.. 2 weeks se background mein khadi hai bas 🤣
Samai nikat aagya hai 😎
See the lower right pic..parallel to her neck line a black thread..I think that's the mangalsutra well concealed..😆
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Ab mujhe koi fark nahi padta 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
Le chobeys..negativity is the new positivity. 🤪🤪
Trp dekhenge tho ek aur jhatka lagenge .and will start editing and cutting out scenes....God...how stupid are they.. I am not even feeling irritated.. 🤣
I feel bad only for the actors.. in particular KDice.. itna shoot karo aur fir sab cut ho jaata hai
Matlab aisa promo woh bhi ME ke liye? It's like they're keeping the audience away on purpose 🤣
See the lower right pic..parallel to her neck line a black thread..I think that's the mangalsutra well concealed..😆
Detective Deeps is on the case.

IKR?!
But then I remember what sort of aloo ki bori I look like and calm my wishes down like..🤪
Originally posted by: majoni03
I really hope this promo is misleading and actual episode will be positive. I
The episode will have at least one good ShiVi scene, Deesoo's exit from Shiva's life and the engagement being stopped, so this much positivity is there.. lekin thodi positivity promo mein bhi dikha dete taaki thoda TRP toh milta 😆
I'm also curious about the kuan scene 😆
She is hiding it under her necklace😳
Originally posted by: kushigupta162
trp is 1.9
Chalo it's less than 2.
1.9 se 1.7 again 1.9 just because of shivi