Their silly marriage was never supposed to last anyway.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Their silly marriage was never supposed to last anyway.
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort
Someone on twitter said it's because their contract was nearing expiry date. I cackled. 🤣
that someone is my spirit animal. If this marriage doesn’t end I’ll shave my head
Originally posted by: Chameli_billi
that someone is my spirit animal. If this marriage doesn’t end I’ll shave my head
🤣
This was long due.
https://twitter.com/PopBase/status/1461146007987621892?t=Y6337p611u0NDJrXVTYUWQ&s=19
Not this bisch writing obituary type essays as if he was married to her for 50 years?
https://twitter.com/LiZaOutlives/status/1461156092214272005
I like Liza Minnelli Outlives. Let's see who else she outlives.
Nick Jonas praises Bollywood music https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3YCMZ0AIgY pp=ugUHEgVlbi1VUw%3D%3D
https://x.com/tmz/status/2033323016428609940?s=46
I find these movies off top of head having potential for a short yt parody - Tirangaa , Tere Naam , Krishh edit - Int. Khiladi , Jaani Dushman...
lol I found this funny
https://x.com/i/status/2074132498096001031
2