May be invisible woman prefer chikana professor. She made his beard invisible to us🤣
All visible women are normal. They want beard☺️
Because of the invisible woman we lost our stubble wala hot professor....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
May be invisible woman prefer chikana professor. She made his beard invisible to us🤣
All visible women are normal. They want beard☺️
Because of the invisible woman we lost our stubble wala hot professor....
Thank god they didn’t wish it to be shot in kv’s house🤣🤣😜
Originally posted by: black.snowflake
Some of these edits are just love!
Also, kv is looking so raw here and deba is looking so innocent. I stared at this edit for like a couple of minutes...just looking
be ready with a tissue box. I think mv is gonna be very emotional.
Deba s quotes at times r so relatable
It will be a sad mv...I think
See the people peeping from outside🤣🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWXmNZNpr8R/?utm_medium=copy_link
kisko yaad karke soo rahi hai bachhi 😉😉😉
That’s what I was thinking..