Originally posted by: simply.meghana
If his entire house is orange and red I will turn my phone’s brightness off 🤣
Am eager to see his house now 🤣..hope he ll go to meet his mom soon😎😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
If his entire house is orange and red I will turn my phone’s brightness off 🤣
Am eager to see his house now 🤣..hope he ll go to meet his mom soon😎😆
I cannot imagine the saturation and contrast, editor itni gaali dega, balance karte karte bechare ki halat ho jayegi 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
I must say Vivian still manages to make me blush 😳😆❤️
Can someone tell me how old is he just so that I dont feel like a pedo🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Can someone tell me how old is he just so that I dont feel like a pedo🤣
He’s an adult 🤣 pedo kahan se aa gaya 🤣
He’s 33
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
I cannot imagine the saturation and contrast, editor itni gaali dega, balance karte karte bechare ki halat ho jayegi 🤣🤣
Feels bad 🤣🤣 they have to subject their eyes to this in a daily basis
Nahiii hes red for danger😈
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
If his entire house is orange and red I will turn my phone’s brightness off 🤣
Your phone has a night shift option. Use that🤣
chalo red hoga then🔴🔴🔴🔴🤣🤣
Phir theek hai. I can still flirt with him🤣
I will 🤣 max setting