Originally posted by: simply.meghana
They better not 🤣🤣 I don’t want scenes at the blue ocean house
Accha 🤣
Yes 🦇 for now 🤣
College scene hi jyada milenge 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
They better not 🤣🤣 I don’t want scenes at the blue ocean house
Accha 🤣
Yes 🦇 for now 🤣
College scene hi jyada milenge 😆
I can 🤣 , that's y share to u
Now this is quite the power 🤣 being able to see John cena
College scene hi jyada milenge 😆
That’s what I want 🤣
setting mai jaa kr chk kro 🤣
Hello hi 🤣 exam ke liye taiyaar
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
exam??? 😂
Online class mein thi na tum 🤣🤣 ab batao what have you learned today
I was sitting beside my daughter and yawning 🤣🤣Simultaneously tried to control Aaru 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Online class mein thi na tum 🤣🤣 ab batao what have you learned today
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
I was sitting beside my daughter and yawning 🤣🤣Simultaneously tried to control Aaru 🤣
Sleeping in class is not allowed 🤣🤣 Handling aaru can slide 🤣 100% battery
🤣It's not easy to keep an eye on 2 kids at the same time🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Sleeping in class is not allowed 🤣🤣I was not sleeping at all 🤣 Handling aaru can slide 🤣 100% battery
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
🤣It's not easy to keep an eye on 2 kids at the same time🤣
Yawns can often lead to sleep 🤣 I would know I’ve done it before 🤣🤣
Does closing the door not help? 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k