That’s true 🤣 woh toh hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
That’s true 🤣 woh toh hai
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Read my updates on the forum if you want a watching companion 🤣🤣🤣
Watched it.. i find both dad & dadi typical family members not enemy..
Dadi may change her behaviour according to situation because she actually asked his son to accept suhani decision.
VD dialogue must be inspired from AK char of entertainment movie 😆
Beer hun kya chill karun.. meghu chill 🤣 not bat
Exclusive for you.. others can't see 🤣
Watched it.. i find both dad & dadi typical family members not enemy..
Dadi may change her behaviour according to situation because she actually asked his son to accept suhani decision.
VD dialogue must be inspired from AK char of entertainment movie 😆
Beer hun kya chill karun.. meghu chill 🤣 not bat
But the way they said she wouldn’t last more than a week put me off 🤣 have family members like them 🤣
I never seen that film, is it the doggie one? 🤣🤣
I can only chill after graduation 🤣🤣
Exclusive for you.. others can't see 🤣
So he only appears for people like me? 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
But the way they said she wouldn’t last more than a week put me off 🤣 have family members like them 🤣
I never seen that film, is it the doggie one? 🤣🤣
I can only chill after graduation 🤣🤣
They don't trust her merit .. I am afraid they will be proven right 🤣
Yeah the doggie wala movie.. usme bhi Akshay ke dialogue isi type ke the...
Till then bat 🦇 🤣
Jinke aankhein ye dekhna chahe unke liye.. otherwise u can not see him 😆
They don't trust her merit .. I am afraid they will be proven right 🤣
Yeah the doggie wala movie.. usme bhi Akshay ke dialogue isi type ke the...
Till then bat 🦇 🤣
They better not 🤣🤣 I don’t want scenes at the blue ocean house
Accha 🤣
Yes 🦇 for now 🤣
Jinke aankhein ye dekhna chahe unke liye.. otherwise u can not see him 😆
So you can see him too?
I can 🤣 , that's y share to u
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k