Niroop has been moved to my hate list...konjam kuda feelings Illamai...Nonsense! Hope he goes this week. He tried to play Trump card saying cancer patients..abhinay ate him alive . Namma vote abhinay ku than.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Niroop has been moved to my hate list...konjam kuda feelings Illamai...Nonsense! Hope he goes this week. He tried to play Trump card saying cancer patients..abhinay ate him alive . Namma vote abhinay ku than.
Thava, if this is how they treat Abinay, our people sentiment can take him to be title winner.Originally posted by: lankan121
Niroop has been moved to my hate list...konjam kuda feelings Illamai...Nonsense! Hope he goes this week. He tried to play Trump card saying cancer patients..abhinay ate him alive . Namma vote abhinay ku than.
Udhay, Waiting for your inside information.Guys, have u all cracked the game of Priyanka and Niroop?
Thava, if this is how they treat Abinay, our people sentiment can take him to be title winner.
I am waiting..this eposide was a game changer for me devi. Namma support full ah abinay ku than. Confirm this week abinay gone pola with my luck...😔
Chaska rating has been fixed we are back to #18 !!🥳..top 10 than next goal I know we can do it ! 💯
Originally posted by: lankan121
Chaska rating has been fixed we are back to #18 !!🥳..top 10 than next goal I know we can do it ! 💯
We wr in 17 na
https://twitter.com/Myvoice03/status/1460912427881484290?s=20
Same doubt I had yesterday 😅 Why did Priyanka go and poke Abhinay in the task? Did she want Abhinay to break down so Niroop’s session will be over and he stops self-damaging himself?
Iyo aarthi..I'll take 18th over 40..😌🤣
Hmmm DP changed. Velia povama eruthua seri😉Originally posted by: lankan121
I am waiting..this eposide was a game changer for me devi. Namma support full ah abinay ku than. Confirm this week abinay gone pola with my luck...😔
Hmmm DP changed. Velia povama eruthua seri😉
Title winner ma..😌