You are not a kid anymore, so forget it 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
but my battery hasn't been fully charged in years 🤣🤣 ab na ho payega though I love kids
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You are not a kid anymore, so forget it 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
but my battery hasn't been fully charged in years 🤣🤣 ab na ho payega though I love kids
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
You are not a kid anymore, so forget it 🤣
50% is more than enough nowadays 🤣 uss se workout ho jata hai that's all I need
Hello hi bye bye Meghu 🤣
Maine bhi abhi just yahi bola 🤣
hello hi bye bye back 🤣
Online class is about to start
Chalo bye 🤣
Acche se padna 🤣 raat me exam hoga🤣
bye again Diya 🤗
bye bidi amma see you later🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjhBeIz1tDI&ab_channel=YashrajMukhate
🤣🤣🤣 I love this first time seeing the original piece
you haven't seen this till now????😲😲🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k