Originally posted by: anonymouse1
Liar, tum BB dekh bhi nhi rhi aur shammo ke jaise complain kr rhi ho??
Tum chahti ho tumhe BB topics me tag kiya jaaye???😊
Aap tho shhettupp hi karlo 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: anonymouse1
Liar, tum BB dekh bhi nhi rhi aur shammo ke jaise complain kr rhi ho??
Tum chahti ho tumhe BB topics me tag kiya jaaye???😊
Aap tho shhettupp hi karlo 😡
Jasoosji i dont watch BB so not been on here 😒
Mousey gave thread link so came here 😳
I tweet only nonsense, no BB tweets. Infact i have muted and blocked all BB15 mentions 😆
Hello Rukhi ji…missed you 🤗❤️
🤗❤️
Thanks for missing me dear 😳🤗
Do you know me from before ?? 😳
Ji maine pehle ke season mein apko kafi follow kiya hai, I am more of a silent reader on BB forum.❤️🤗
Ji maine pehle ke season mein apko kafi follow kiya hai, I am more of a silent reader on BB forum.❤️🤗
Awwww 🤗❤️
Atleast someone followed me in this big zaalim forum 😭😳
What was your UN ? I can usually remember by UNs. 😳❤️
my UN has been the same since the beginning but you might not know me as I was a silent reader only 😆
Awwww 🤗❤️
Atleast someone followed me in this big zaalim forum 😭😳
What was your UN ? I can usually remember by UNs. 😳❤️
The 2 best gifs of the day that should be captured....
Jay ka reaction after BB announcement and after Nishu ka decision. 😂😂
teja ka assertive moment followed by tears. Also another wa sher headshake e bb announced who all nominated and took her name 😂😂

🤣🤣

🤔