Dhara is working harder than Shiva and Raavi to stop this divorce 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dhara is working harder than Shiva and Raavi to stop this divorce 🤣🤣
Dhara and Rishita and them running away from the court after seeing Shiva,
their confrontation with Dev and Gautam were all funny and some highlights of the episode.
I really want anybody to stop the engagement now...koi harthaal hee sahi...that kasam better breaks..ek bala talegi..
Shiva is not going to stop the engagement as Suman has given her kasam.
Raavi is stopping it.
Shiva and Raavi with the counselor.
Shiva starts it that nothing happened after the previous session and he wants the divorce finalized and looks at Raavi and asks her why she is quiet.
Raavi says she also wants divorce
Rest of the scene will happen tomorrow,
What's wrong with shiva. He can open his mouth In front raavi and others but susu ke samne spineless. I have lost all hopes from him now. After reading the precap I don't want to watch the episode as I not able to connect to shivi. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I will watch only after their patch up if engagement gets cancel. I don't trust Choubays.
Or else I am done with the show.
Looks like it will take another 6 months for shiva to feel strong enough to stand-up for ravi..🤪
Suman to Disha from Amar Akbar Anthony😆
"humko tumse hogaya hai pyaar kya kare,
bolo to jiye bolo to mar jayein"
Dhara and Rishita and them running away from the court after seeing Shiva,
their confrontation with Dev and Gautam were all funny and some highlights of the episode.
And Raavi thinks Dhara and Rishita are at court to divorce Gautam and Dev🤣
Dhara tried to stop the divorce, she thinks that didn't happen, now she wants to kidnap Shiva so the engagement doesn't happen😆
Originally posted by: majoni03
And Raavi thinks Dhara and Rishita are at court to divorce Gautam and Dev🤣
How caring is that girl.. 😆