probably makers were confused between tere naam's selmon bhai and KS so they took little bit from bothπ€£
both were pathetic charactersπ€£
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
probably makers were confused between tere naam's selmon bhai and KS so they took little bit from bothπ€£
both were pathetic charactersπ€£
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Was laughing the whole time while reading your postπ
Agree regarding his looks. I like VD a lot and used to drool over him during PKYEK days but his look in this show is some what weird or something looks off don't know what. Really hope they change his hairstyle too, ajeeb sa kardiya hai probably to give him college boy look π
@bold- trueπ€£Those expressions were something elseπ€£ I was kinda reminded of Abhay in his vampire modeπ€£
I really hope this show isn't inspired from KS. I have seen episodes in fast forward mode but as of now Ranveer appeared more funny than scaryπ and was quite sweet tooβ€οΈ will give few episodes a try and see how it goes
Itβs 100% the hairstyle π€£π€£ but I donβt know if makers will be bothered to change it π€£
I got the Abhay in vampy mode feeling too π€£ minus the fangs of course
based off what Iβve seen so far, Ranveer isnβt going down the KS/Radhe path π€£ he does have a temper, but heβs sweet too β€οΈ letβs see if it continues this way π€£ I sure hope it does
I said it before and I will say it again - In a romantic windy scene, if the heroβs locks start flying along with the heroineβs, I just canβt focus, no matter how steamy the scene! π€£
I donβt know what the makers are playing at in the hair and makeup department. There is no chance they can pass off a 33 year old as a 21 year old college guy. Itβs best to let him look his best, so that the audience doesnβt get distracted in guessing yeh Selmon bhoi hai ki Kabir Singh π€ͺ
Also, those cringe level expressions in fight sequences looked better with vampire teeth. Right now, I just canβt stop cracking up, watching Vivian struggle to deliver π€£
I found his running quite unintentionally cute too π€£ He is of a stocky built with tall and lanky guys all around. So he looks like a teddy bear when he runs, albeit a crazed one π€
Kabir was sweet too na, when he wasnβt being his rowdy self? π€ He seems like the sort of guy who will do anything to make his love interest comfortable. The girl will always feel protected and safe in his presence.
In this case of the admission papers, he was just being a decent guy as he hasnβt fallen for the FL. That was admirable
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Itβs 100% the hairstyle π€£π€£ but I donβt know if makers will be bothered to change it π€£
I got the Abhay in vampy mode feeling too π€£ minus the fangs of course
based off what Iβve seen so far, Ranveer isnβt going down the KS/Radhe path π€£ he does have a temper, but heβs sweet too β€οΈ letβs see if it continues this way π€£ I sure hope it does
Really? You liked the hairstyle? π€
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
I love the tere naam part
Originally posted by: BlackWitch
Kabir was sweet too na, when he wasnβt being his rowdy self? π€ He seems like the sort of guy who will do anything to make his love interest comfortable. The girl will always feel protected and safe in his presence.
In this case of the admission papers, he was just being a decent guy as he hasnβt fallen for the FL. That was admirable
I didnβt watch the movie out of disgust when reading the written summary π€£π€’ so I donβt know but Ranveer seems more mellowed out that that I think π² though I canβt say for sure yet since thereβs only been 2 episodes π could be completely wrong too π€£π€£
The promo has full sanki vibes, so I do think you are speaking too soon π€£ Yeh Banda kuch hi episodes mein kaand karega pakka.
Kabir had his moments too, where he was sweet and cared a lot about his girlfriend. The shy introverted girl began to feel protected and developed a kind of Stockholm syndrome. All this gave me a kind of guilty viewing pleasure, while making me re-evaluate my life choices
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I didnβt watch the movie out of disgust when reading the written summary π€£π€’ so I donβt know but Ranveer seems more mellowed out that that I think π² though I canβt say for sure yet since thereβs only been 2 episodes π could be completely wrong too π€£π€£
Originally posted by: BlackWitch
The promo has full sanki vibes, so I do think you are speaking too soon π€£ Yeh Banda kuch hi episodes mein kaand karega pakka.
Kabir had his moments too, where he was sweet and cared a lot about his girlfriend. The shy introverted girl began to feel protected and developed a kind of Stockholm syndrome. All this gave me a kind of guilty viewing pleasure, while making me re-evaluate my life choices
Pray VDs words are true that itβs not KS π€£π€£π€£ because I donβt trust the makers on anything π€ͺπ€£
I donβt ever plan to watch that film so thank you for the brief synopsis π€£
Originally posted by: BlackWitch
Really? You liked the hairstyle? π€
it's ok not bad
Originally posted by: BlackWitch
I said it before and I will say it again - In a romantic windy scene, if the heroβs locks start flying along with the heroineβs, I just canβt focus, no matter how steamy the scene! π€£
I donβt know what the makers are playing at in the hair and makeup department. There is no chance they can pass off a 33 year old as a 21 year old college guy. Itβs best to let him look his best, so that the audience doesnβt get distracted in guessing yeh Selmon bhoi hai ki Kabir Singh π€ͺ
Also, those cringe level expressions in fight sequences looked better with vampire teeth. Right now, I just canβt stop cracking up, watching Vivian struggle to deliver π€£
I found his running quite unintentionally cute too π€£ He is of a stocky built with tall and lanky guys all around. So he looks like a teddy bear when he runs, albeit a crazed one π€
Oh my god, I thought I was the only one that hated his hair! It doesn't even look like his hair, it looks like a wig. My brother also kind of had the Sallu uncle in Tere Naam hairstyle, but at least it was short at the back so it didn't look as bad. I swear, if they get rid of that shit at the back, his hair could work.
Okay listennnnnnn if SRK and Amir can try to play college students at age 50, then Imma just let Vivian have this. π€£
Yeah, what were those expressions??? You'd think after the number of 'angry young man' esque characters he's played it would come naturally, but I think he's a lot cuter when he smiles or looks confused (like you said, teddy bear, that scene with his friends and his mom? adorable!). At least his dialogue delivery still holds up.