Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/buttersbih/status/1460598929154736129?s=20
Chalo off screen hi sahi , I saw her eating happily 🤣.
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
https://twitter.com/buttersbih/status/1460598929154736129?s=20
Chalo off screen hi sahi , I saw her eating happily 🤣.
Kisne post kiya yeh?
Shivi posted in her story.

Pallavi 🥺🥺😭😭😭
My girl deserved better than to get her trust broken 💔 all she did was trust and people end up hurting her 😒
Jo bhi karti hai puri dil se karti hai, par uski dil ko hi chot lagti hai. Kyun hai na insaafi uski saath? 😭
She deserves the world but she never asks for it . But people end up giving her a world of hurt instead of love.
Bhai stunning edit ❤️❤️
Originally posted by: unicornwriter
Old Episode Pallavi supremacy >>>>>>
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWQL3-hrav1/?utm_medium=copy_link
Pallavi ❤️❤️❤️❤️
I want this Pallavi back 🥺🤗
Pallavi Sawant >>>>>>>>>Pallavi Deshmukh >>>>Pallavi Rao. Rao bankar sirf dukh hi mila khushi se zyada. Isse aacha hota she didnot even marry 😒
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Pallavi ❤️❤️❤️❤️
I want this Pallavi back 🥺🤗
Pallavi Sawant >>>>>>>>>Pallavi Deshmukh >>>>Pallavi Rao. Rao bankar sirf dukh hi mila khushi se zyada. Isse aacha hota she didnot even marry 😒
BEING HAPPY NEVER REQUIRED BEING MARRIED.