Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Good morning , congratulations for the new AT guys. Loved the title, both ways he is the sultan. Love it

I think KTK ka teaser ab is new week mein aana chaiye but i wont be there. I ll be really on and off this week. And later half to bilkul nai aa paungi. 

Till then take care, enjoy πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aww will miss you man!

Hope the teaser drops before you get busy, so that you can watch it with us, maybe decode too πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melkor

What is this and why am I coming across this only now??? Laanat hai mujhpe😭

Kyunki main sabse badi yedi hu, khod khod ke content dhundti hu dekhne ke liiye πŸ€£

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

Please share his bit of the Holi sequence then πŸ˜³hope it is still available on the net? 

But he looked so freaking good in that phase that i think it is injustice that we dont have enough of good content work wise of his from those times πŸ˜† and not just #danishkeliyekuchbhi πŸ˜†

I think last he looked like a college student was during Haara Dil and Rubaru Ishq hai times. Post Sultan phase i feel he matured a lot face wise. Only some bits of Shahjahan makes me feel he could pass off as a master's student or something. Feel free to change my mind if you find something otherwise to share πŸ˜†

Its there in the OST itself in HD @3:08 onwards u can see.

Idk if there is a copy on the internet of the show. Even the one I saw was in horrible quality. But I'll check and post πŸ˜³

If only PKTV had younger actresses with better grooming back then. Ayesha Khan also looked older than him and she's only a year older than him. 

See Ruswaiyaan mein bhi na, the heroine who Danish's character loves (not Yumna, the other one) looks so much more older than him. Even the makeup is horrible so for me, it feels personally awkward. Coz Danish looks so much younger on screen, its crazy.

Post Rubaru, I think he still could pass for a 25 year old, during his Sultan and Shah Jahan phase. It depends on the character too. Sultan was a 32 year old man at the beginning of the show, and 36-37 post leap. Shah Jahan must have been in his 20s only, I'd assume 27-28.

Shahzaib was deliberately aged, he is supposed to be older. He has a slight double chin also, which Sultan and Shah Jahan didn't have (look at their jawlines). I think Shahzaib must be 33ish. So that entire look and physical change does take a toll on a person.

Shamsher seems to be very close to Sultan, coz Danish seems to have got back into his original fitness routine, not the Shahzaib one. Its reduced his age significantly imo. Compare those GSAC pictures of his Shahzaib phase to his Shamsher phase which were few weeks apart and you'd see the difference. Even that BTS clip we saw that day of Dur-E and Danish, he doesn't look much older than Dur-E.  

It's gonna get better with time, and you'll see the difference on his skin and face eventually.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Imagine Danish in the Sahir Ludhianvi biopic β€οΈ

https://www.instagram.com/p/COmlLeXqYBv/

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Good morning , congratulations for the new AT guys. Loved the title, both ways he is the sultan. Love it

I think KTK ka teaser ab is new week mein aana chaiye but i wont be there. I ll be really on and off this week. And later half to bilkul nai aa paungi. 

Till then take care, enjoy πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ

uh oh! In that case i hope the teaser gets released after you get free. After all, you are my decoding partner! πŸ˜†

I remember you saying you have many things lined up in the coming days. Have fun with all of that. And take care. β€οΈ

Il continue to tag you as and when i find stuff. 😳Wont expect you to react or reply, cuz we know you will be busy. But haan, please magar jab time mile, do drop by. πŸ˜† aur haan yeh do weeks busy hone ke chakkar mein, uske baad gayab mat hojana πŸ˜†

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Imagine Danish in the Sahir Ludhianvi biopic β€οΈ

https://www.instagram.com/p/COmlLeXqYBv/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSgZW1NIEGi/?utm_medium=copy_link

this is the look i would like to see him in, in such a biopic, looks oh so poetic β€οΈ

Edited by -shopaholic- - 2 years ago
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Kyunki main sabse badi yedi hu, khod khod ke content dhundti hu dekhne ke liiye πŸ€£

Bhagwaan har jagah nahi hosakta isiliye usne Ashley ko banaya πŸ€£

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSgZW1NIEGi/?utm_medium=copy_link

this is the look i would like to see him in, in such a biopic, looks oh so poetic β€οΈ

Man o man, I am recalling many of Sahir sahab's songs....want me to post the lyrics which I feel go for Danny boy? 

Melkor thumbnail

I have a wish to see Danny and Ayeza in a drama where both play powerful,grey characters with an enemies to lovers trope where both engage in a battle of wits trying to outsmart yet impress each other

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melkor

Bhagwaan har jagah nahi hosakta isiliye usne Ashley ko banaya πŸ€£

Unki kripa hai, jo aise purush se bhet kara di πŸ˜³

Bhale aaj hum mile nahi hai, par aisa lagta hai ki main unhe jaanti hu β€οΈ