Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nidhi14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: roym

@Bold- i dnt know if u guys registered the amt of bashing babli's character faced in twitter for opposing shakhi initially....hadnt they jst flipped her character it would hav been safe to call  her the best sister in itv in terms of fact how trully selfless she was to leave all her concerns behind to be with her sister nd protect her....

I loved bond between Bhalla sisters but I didn't like Babli after she started encouraging Ahir. I understand her fear about shakhi relation but Ahir is not solution. Instead she should have encouraged her to focus on her career. Why try to pair her with Ahir if not Shaurya. 

May be due to COVID they showed her going to Goa with Ahir🤢 ACP was not needed in entire Goa track. Anokhi was more efficient in kidnapping case😆May be he was there  to fall on bed with Anokhi when vineet ran away😔

That scene was most unnecessary. 

Shagun ne pics ka bhi kuch nahi kiya. 

I can't forget his hawa me goli chalana at the end when sabharwals found Shaurya🤣

Nidhi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

I completely understand your frustrations as a viewer. I still give the story a chance because of the conditions at hand:

A) covid and lockdown forced them to change the storyline quite a bit

B) the trp game of course made them change the storyline to pander to the audience who are more aligned with seeing saas-bahu drama.🤪

And as much as it is Anokhi’s story, it is also that of Shaurya’s struggle to come to terms with his past and his internalized views on relationships. I also liked that they didn’t change Shaurya’s character too much. He still had traces of patriarchy , he was still a misogynist after the marriage. What I absolutely didn’t like was the loose ends they left, Bebo-Kitty/ Bebo-anmol/ Alok/ Raja / Mr.Bhalla/Shagun / TejVi went coolly unpunished. Basically every wrong doing was either forgotten or let go. Yash went missing and so  did Makkhan 🤔😁

I’m relatively new to ITV and this was my first show in years, so you can take my opinion with a pinch of salt. But despite my frustrations on how the tracks progressed, I made peace with what they showed, especially after watching some of the other typical ITV fare. 🤪🤷‍♀️
Also, I feel many here were sympathetic to the characters, cast, crew and the story,  that many compromises in the storyline were accepted. I’m not sure if you followed the show along as they filmed ,or watched it much later when the show was ending or had already ended.  Because that would definitely alter ones connection with the story and the characters. 😀

My take away from the show is not that it is perfect in any way, but that it touched on points that required some much needed discussion.  Women’s Education, career, Misogyny, Patriarchy, Parampara, Marriage Rituals, Surname change, Egos, Sexual Harassment, Respect and much more. I don’t find all of these issues being shown in too many shows in a realistic way. 

I agree that they didn’t have to rush thru and show all of the issues, it sometimes became too much of a lecture and many people lost interest post marriage track.🙃

Now if we take budget/ lockdown/ covid/ Trp out of the picture and have everybody in the cast present with the initial set of story writers , of course the story would’ve been great. They knew well ahead that they would’ve to shut shop and  so hastily introduced the blackmail/ shaadi plot  in hopes of gathering any trp they could gain. My 2 cents is that instead of a season 2 , with continuing the story, a reboot right from Holi Episodes would do better justice to the plot. 😀

S2 should start with SIAC fest

roym thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi14

I loved bond between Bhalla sisters but I didn't like Babli after she started encouraging Ahir. I understand her fear about shakhi relation but Ahir is not solution. Instead she should have encouraged her to focus on her career. Why try to pair her with Ahir if not Shaurya. 

May be due to COVID they showed her going to Goa with Ahir🤢 ACP was not needed in entire Goa track. Anokhi was more efficient in kidnapping case😆May be he was there  to fall on bed with Anokhi when vineet ran away😔

That scene was most unnecessary. 

Shagun ne pics ka bhi kuch nahi kiya. 

I can't forget his hawa me goli chalana at the end when sabharwals found Shaurya🤣

I think babli did that to show anokhi better men than shaurya sabherwal exist😆

She tried to make anokhi understand that that she crossed big hurdles to reach where she is nd shouldnt let anything deter from her goal bt anokhi was in lobb😆

Yarr they reduced ahir's character to such incompetent to glorify anokhi nd shaurya...aab btao kaunsa real lyf mein anokhi jaise bacchiyan gun lekr kidnappaer ko dhamki deti hai....ahir bechara ka kya galti😒

Nidhi14 thumbnail

I think babli did that to show anokhi better men than shaurya sabherwal exist😆

She tried to make anokhi understand that that she crossed big hurdles to reach where she is nd shouldnt let anything deter from her goal bt anokhi was in lobb😆

Yarr they reduced ahir's character to such incompetent to glorify anokhi nd shaurya...aab btao kaunsa real lyf mein anokhi jaise bacchiyan gun lekr kidnappaer ko dhamki deti hai....ahir bechara ka kya galti😒

Still I loved mr. Shaurya Sabharwal. ACP bechara  na rakhi brother kind of lagata hai.

roym thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi14

Still I loved mr. Shaurya Sabharwal. ACP bechara  na rakhi brother kind of lagata hai.

Arre even i loved him...i loved both ahir nd shaurya nd all the positive characters actually

Ahir aur anokhi ka love story boring hota...wo real mein perfect hai serial kaun dekhega uske liye😆

Edited by roym - 2 years ago
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Arre even i loved him...i loved both ahir nd shaurya nd all the positive characters actually

Ahir aur anokhi ka love story boring hota...wo real mein perfect hai serial kaun dekhega uske liye😆

Not us..

Aisa rukha sukha too much stability life mein chahiye..

Biwi jo boley.. no arguements..

Ahir was ready to wait till anokhi completed her studies to get married..

Ye sab real life mein perfect..

Serial to SS aur ABS k liye hi sab dkhte hai..

SS .. love him hate him but u can't ignore him..

Nidhi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Snow-White-

Not us..

Aisa rukha sukha too much stability life mein chahiye..

Biwi jo boley.. no arguements..

Ahir was ready to wait till anokhi completed her studies to get married..

Ye sab real life mein perfect..

Serial to SS aur ABS k liye hi sab dkhte hai..

SS .. love him hate him but u can't ignore him..

Too hot to ignore☺️