Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: xmanisha

Hello! 

As we all know and agree, this season of Kuch Rang was extremely torturous. Be it zero continuity, unnecessary third angles and/or twists we were all disgusted with. 

Since today seems like the only day when a few people will visit the forum, I’d like to tell you that we’re planning a rewatch of season 1 to cleanse our souls and brains from the wrath that was called “NAYI KAHANI”.

I’ll post a thread with links to the episodes upcoming Sunday & let’s discuss the OG Dev Dixit and OG Sonakshi Bose. 

Looking forward to seeing many of you to join the forum again. 

would love to! tag me when you do!

FictionalEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey everyone!

Didn't post a thing during kuch bhi's run because I didn't want to hype that bullcrap, even if that's in a negative way. But the S1 re-watch idea has excited me a lot! @TM, will you be posting a thread or something? 😊

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FictionalEscape

Hey everyone!

Didn't post a thing during kuch bhi's run because I didn't want to hype that bullcrap, even if that's in a negative way. But the S1 re-watch idea has excited me a lot! @TM, will you be posting a thread or something? 😊

Yes! Will post a thread today 😊 will tag everyone, so nobody misses out. 

Edited by xmanisha - 2 years ago
Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xmanisha

Hello! 

As we all know and agree, this season of Kuch Rang was extremely torturous. Be it zero continuity, unnecessary third angles and/or twists we were all disgusted with. 

Since today seems like the only day when a few people will visit the forum, I’d like to tell you that we’re planning a rewatch of season 1 to cleanse our souls and brains from the wrath that was called “NAYI KAHANI”.

I’ll post a thread with links to the episodes upcoming Sunday & let’s discuss the OG Dev Dixit and OG Sonakshi Bose. 

Looking forward to seeing many of you to join the forum again. 

I am happy to be part of the S1 discussion!