She sent two more message but I didn’t reply to those 🤣 let’s see
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She sent two more message but I didn’t reply to those 🤣 let’s see
Congratulations DD and Darshi 🥳🥳
Congoo Shri and Soni
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
She sent two more message but I didn’t reply to those 🤣 let’s see
She still must be stalking the AT there 🤣 I should try checking my DM someday 🤣 kahi mujhe bhi to nahi khoj liya 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
She still must be stalking the AT there 🤣 I should try checking my DM someday 🤣 kahi mujhe bhi to nahi khoj liya 🤣
Impossible 🤣 we’ve been over this
But she did comment on the posts there once or twice 🤣 ok maybe more than that 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
She sent two more message but I didn’t reply to those 🤣 let’s see
Kiski chughli ho rahi hai😲
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
But she did comment on the posts there once or twice 🤣 ok maybe more than that 🤣
I still don’t think she’ll make the connection 🤣 you didn’t even say anything
Hai ek mahan fan 🤣
and us the “fake” fans 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I still don’t think she’ll make the connection 🤣 you didn’t even say anything
I'm enjoying the show with popcorn🤣🤣 she can know this only if she stalked the AT before this mirch masala incident when I used to share the links of the VMS 🤣