Nazar na lag jaaye jaanu
Thought ye ghabraaye saanu
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWQ3DniPlmN/?utm_medium=copy_link
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nazar na lag jaaye jaanu
Thought ye ghabraaye saanu
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWQ3DniPlmN/?utm_medium=copy_link
I think so but I’ve always thought/ said he was 5 11/6. If Shivi is 5 6/7/8 he has to be at least 5 11 if not 6. He is tall lol. When Shivi has flats on, he towers over her significantly.
It's red, if you look at the Ebuzz videos closely, but the kind of neon-ish red that looks hot pink under different lighting.
It's red, if you look at the Ebuzz videos closely, but the kind of neon-ish red that looks hot pink under different lighting.
Yes it looks red in the outdoor settings. It's a bright color and I'm impressed with shivi ki dressing.
Altho let’s be real here for desi men, anything over 5’8” is like a miracle and swoon worthy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 . #ilovemypeopleiswear #imbrownsoicanjokeaboutit #watchkarmabitesmeinthebuttandimarrysomeonewhois5’6’’🥲
Altho let’s be real here for desi men, anything over 5’8” is like a miracle and swoon worthy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 . #ilovemypeopleiswear #imbrownsoicanjokeaboutit #watchkarmabitesmeinthebuttandimarrysomeonewhois5’6’’🥲
Fria height is so important right? I'm 5'3 and I have a great complex about my height though I should be happy I can wear my heels (I love heels).
Men need to be tall and broad.
So did we assume right that sai would not post any pics because of that comments issue??
602