Babu I'm gonna be back tom and reply to all the posts on listening to the album! Spotify pe milega na?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Babu I'm gonna be back tom and reply to all the posts on listening to the album! Spotify pe milega na?
hi bucky
how are you cute gif I like guarav
I was planning to see Anupama from his entry but I don't know when he entered
Same pinch... I had my 2nd one yesterday too😆Originally posted by: priya185
Hello I had my booster vaccine today
Take your time🤗Babu I'm gonna be back tom and reply to all the posts on listening to the album! Spotify pe milega na?
Yup milega ji👍🏼
Originally posted by: priya185
hi bucky
how are you cute gif I like guarav
I was planning to see Anupama from his entry but I don't know when he entered
Hey Priya! I've been good. How have you been?
I started watching Anupama after Anuj's entry too. Mujhe laga I'll get bored but abhi tak toh they've managed to keep my interests piqued😃 Plus I only watch his scenes so am able to skip fam dram😆
Are you watching YRKKH for HC?
Hi I am okay having some side effects of the vaccine though
Hey Priya! I've been good. How have you been?
I started watching Anupama after Anuj's entry too. Mujhe laga I'll get bored but abhi tak toh they've managed to keep my interests piqued😃 Plus I only watch his scenes so am able to skip fam dram😆
Are you watching YRKKH for HC?
What date did he enter? yes i am watching sometimes
that's a coincidenceSame pinch... I had my 2nd one yesterday too😆
I am feeling dizzy and my heart is beating fast🤔
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi I am okay having some side effects of the vaccine though
What date did he enter? yes i am watching sometimes
Take care👍🏼
First week of September😃