Originally posted by: 36SMEI2EHMQXHRJE
This could have been summarized in one line : "I dont like Pratik, so I enjoyed it when Selmon said something against him."
My heart goes with u🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 36SMEI2EHMQXHRJE
This could have been summarized in one line : "I dont like Pratik, so I enjoyed it when Selmon said something against him."
My heart goes with u🥺
Lol. You are in dire need of minding your own business if you have nothing to add to the topic specifically.
I am not here to take advice/suggestions bla bla from you.
curse words 😂
Just btw - 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Fu** yeah.
🤜🤛🤝👍
Salute😎 i wish mein apki tarah do char ko eise bol sakti thi..behen/bhai dil jit liya aapne ❤️
Lol. You are in dire need of minding your own business if you have nothing to add to the topic specifically.
I am not here to take advice/suggestions bla bla from you.
curse words 😂
Just btw - 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Fu** yeah.
F********G yes!!! You tell em!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏
I love how one likes to give advice but won’t listen when it’s reciprocated 😂😂
Tweety birds some followers appear to be so much like him eh? 😂😂
Originally posted by: SushantForever
🤜🤛🤝👍
Salute😎 i wish mein apki tarah do char ko eise bol sakti thi..behen/bhai dil jit liya aapne ❤️
Arey bindaas ekdam!!!😎