Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 12Nov 2021 Last Episode - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by TragedyQueen_19

Theek thaak end to a path breaking show! I'm disappointed, I wanted more of Sanjana😭 

Jokes apart, I'm glad all this has finally come to an end. The dance and all was good, but I'm unable to identify Dev & Sona with these two characters. S1 Devakshi were phenomenal, so much that the same actors haven't been able to recreate THAT charm, again. Khair jo bhi hua, I'll be out on the mission with everyone here to cleanse our mind, body & soul from this four month disaster😆

Had a great time here with whatever little I posting & how y'all have managed to compensate for the lack of humour in the show xD. Thanks suta for the WUs, you saved a life!😆🤗

Hugs dear Queen cheers ðŸ¤—

I actually just got done watching the last episode fully. 

So for the whole season we’ve been saying that Harneet & co. haven’t seen the first season and in the last episode she gives us a burn by showing that Dev & Sona gift each other watches? (referring to the first season when Dev wanted Sona to pick a watch from that catalogue)
I’m stunned, really. Baaaki ke comments shaam tak dungi, I have PLENTY of things to say. ðŸ˜†

Okay, so the final episode. 

Started off with 🦎 getting arrested which was long overdue and not stretched too much. Thank God. That poem was unnecessary. Hoped on Dev finally opening his mouth and show Mr. Aubodhro at least once this season, but nope. Loved the way Vicky rolled his eyes, portraying LITERALLY what we had been feeling since she entered the show. 
Ishwari-Dev-Sona talk was so-so. They’ve had better scenes together. BUT glad to see the three main leads in one frame, also something we had been hoping for after those body doubles. 

Soha will always be Dev-Sona’s daughter, this season is not going to change that. 
Mr. & Mrs. Verma, well what do I say. Weird how Soha ran to them saying Dadi Dada.. I mean baby, you were scared of them yesterday 😭. 

Devakshi scene was super cute, loved how Dev referred to their first meeting. Nice they danced to Tu Mujh Mein Mujhse Zyada, I preferred Yeh Lamhe Hazaar Se, that was also the first song they danced on in S1 (correct me if I’m wrong) and it has that intensity.

Their anniversary celebration was cute, loved that Kichu Bhaiya was also there for the last episode! Kichu Bhaiya has been there throughout right from their dating phase, it’s just heartwarming to have him still. My Piddu was there for such a short time tho.. SADDD.

Cute dancing by everyone, missed Ranveer, Ronita, Vicky & Elena mainly. Loved that Dev Sona gifted each other a watch, another reference to the first season (and I missed that in the first season, I really wanted them to buy a watch for each other, glad that happened). 

Loved that Shaheer posted the last selfie in the series on his Instagram. I was sadder when I got to know about the end, than the ending itself. I’ll keep saying that the writers & producers missed so much potential, they had a splendid cast. Anyway.

Thank you everyone for being here, for sharing the frustration with each other made everything very bearable. I’m very excited to rewatch season 1 again, that’s the beauty of Kuch Rang. It never gets old & one would never get bored. <3

Originally posted by xmanisha

Okay, so the final episode. 

Started off with 🦎 getting arrested which was long overdue and not stretched too much. Thank God. That poem was unnecessary. Hoped on Dev finally opening his mouth and show Mr. Aubodhro at least once this season, but nope. Loved the way Vicky rolled his eyes, portraying LITERALLY what we had been feeling since she entered the show. 
Ishwari-Dev-Sona talk was so-so. They’ve had better scenes together. BUT glad to see the three main leads in one frame, also something we had been hoping for after those body doubles. 

Soha will always be Dev-Sona’s daughter, this season is not going to change that. 
Mr. & Mrs. Verma, well what do I say. Weird how Soha ran to them saying Dadi Dada.. I mean baby, you were scared of them yesterday 😭. 

Devakshi scene was super cute, loved how Dev referred to their first meeting. Nice they danced to Tu Mujh Mein Mujhse Zyada, I preferred Yeh Lamhe Hazaar Se, that was also the first song they danced on in S1 (correct me if I’m wrong) and it has that intensity.

Their anniversary celebration was cute, loved that Kichu Bhaiya was also there for the last episode! Kichu Bhaiya has been there throughout right from their dating phase, it’s just heartwarming to have him still. My Piddu was there for such a short time tho.. SADDD.

Cute dancing by everyone, missed Ranveer, Ronita, Vicky & Elena mainly. Loved that Dev Sona gifted each other a watch, another reference to the first season (and I missed that in the first season, I really wanted them to buy a watch for each other, glad that happened). 

Loved that Shaheer posted the last selfie in the series on his Instagram. I was sadder when I got to know about the end, than the ending itself. I’ll keep saying that the writers & producers missed so much potential, they had a splendid cast. Anyway.

Thank you everyone for being here, for sharing the frustration with each other made everything very bearable. I’m very excited to rewatch season 1 again, that’s the beauty of Kuch Rang. It never gets old & one would never get bored. <3

Loved reading your analysis my dear .

I am missing the show … watching Devakshi on screen… cursing /swearing at the vamp . 
missing opening new threads here ðŸ˜­

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Loved reading your analysis my dear .

I am missing the show … watching Devakshi on screen… cursing /swearing at the vamp . 
missing opening new threads here ðŸ˜­

And we miss your written updates already.. Let’s hope Durjoy writes another show keeping Shaheer & Erica in mind. 🥺

Originally posted by xmanisha

And we miss your written updates already.. Let’s hope Durjoy writes another show keeping Shaheer & Erica in mind. 🥺

I am trying to smile 

But can’t ..

Here is Dev to help us deal with the void …

Sooon <3

Edited by xmanisha - 2 years ago