Created

Last reply

Replies

12

Views

1.4k

Users

5

Likes

15

Frequent Posters

Q6RL5Z5MCTFREQSW thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: riddhan

I think we watch diff BB

it's ok we don't have to agree
SriRani thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#12

I mean tweet counts.
7465CWRGXRITJFJO thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#13

I really want both Umar and Pratik to be no. 1 and 2 in the finale, never mind the order. Even thought I support Pratik, I dont mind Umar winning. I just want both of these non TV faces to be the top 2 thats it.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".