Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 12Nov 2021 Last Episode - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

Thank u suta for ur good work🥰🌹 and to others 

Nice knowing u guys ..stay blessed 🙌 

Suta Love and hugs to you smiley27🤗❤️, hope to meet you in another forum !

Edited by sunaina02 - 2 years ago

Suta dear ... thank you so much for helping me walk through the “ torture “ called • Kuch Rang 3”

You were always punctual & perfect in giving update  ... Thanks for that ❤️❤️❤️

For “Kuch Rang”

Finally the day has come , Feel relived that is it over 

😂😂😂😂

Bye my dear forum mates ... God bless all of you , have beautiful days ahead 

😍😍😍😍

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.

Thank you Suta and all the KRPKABians for keeping this section of forum buzzing with laughter. 99% were extremely candid and fair about their observation of the show, actors, characters.  We had a great time because of this forum otherwise this S3 was BS.

Today's episode was nice.  Thank god they god rid of Psycho withing first 2 minutes.  Good riddens.  Relief to my lovely ❤️

Neha had soul searching and change of heart.  Glad she apologized and acknowledged, gave credit to Sona...It was believable and natural.

Loved the scene between DevAkshi .  I always tell my husband Shaheer & Erica are the most gorgeous looking couple on TV serials.  They look good together due to the acting skills & chemistry they are able to exude.  My ❤️☺️ gets full of love & romance looking at them.  I forget about how idiot Dev has and had been to Sona.  God bless them both with more success. 

Thanks everyone for fun.  C U all around.  Phir milenge. God bless!! 🤗

Edited by Dabulls23 - 2 years ago

so finally this bad season came to an end 

the writing was neglected very badly 

Nobody from the leads posted anything about Kuch Rang on their insta/twitter.. Am I expecting too much here? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Definitely their stepchild…. 

I’m now going to watch the last episode, bear with me for the comments. I’ll try to stay positive, I promise. 

Originally posted by xmanisha

I’m now going to watch the last episode, bear with me for the comments. I’ll try to stay positive, I promise. 

Manisha ?? Kahan chale gaye  ? Waiting for your views my dear 🤗

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

Theek thaak end to a path breaking show! I'm disappointed, I wanted more of Sanjana😭 

Jokes apart, I'm glad all this has finally come to an end. The dance and all was good, but I'm unable to identify Dev & Sona with these two characters. S1 Devakshi were phenomenal, so much that the same actors haven't been able to recreate THAT charm, again. Khair jo bhi hua, I'll be out on the mission with everyone here to cleanse our mind, body & soul from this four month disaster😆

Had a great time here with whatever little I posting & how y'all have managed to compensate for the lack of humour in the show xD. Thanks suta for the WUs, you saved a life!😆🤗