BTW I tried to write a slightly mature OS of their first time but the lift spoiled my mood. Not sure people will like it nor I did any justice to it. π
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
BTW I tried to write a slightly mature OS of their first time but the lift spoiled my mood. Not sure people will like it nor I did any justice to it. π
Please keep posting! Itβs nice to see the forum more active over the last few days than it has been in a while!
BTW I tried to write a slightly mature OS of their first time but the lift spoiled my mood. Not sure people will like it nor I did any justice to it. π
Kidhar hai? Please write loads of FF. Mein toh forum mein aati hun FF padhne
Kidhar hai? Please write loads of FF. Mein toh forum mein aati hun FF padhne
Sitting in my drafts.
Arey ye kya baat hai. Please publish it here. Waiting to read!
will try to edit it and post over weekend. Virat touching Sai after the lift is making me cringe :P May be today's episode will pacify me. The first time of SaiRat is special so dont want to spoil it by publishing it now. :P
it needs some edits. Will definitely post.
Oh ok :( ab weekend tak wait karna padega....no fair. Jaldi karo behen. After this bakwaas precap n episode today where we will see the full virat pp sceneπ€’we need something to calm us down.
I liked how they didn't ruin Sai's core characteristic.. Old brash Sai is back π..hope she starts to treat the way she was treated..Be it Kaku or anyone else..