Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏

Agastya is the best looking one of the three
Never heard of that name before except for Agastya Muni
Why’s Suhana choosing to debut in OTT when she can get her dad SRK or her uncle KJo to launch in a much wider mainstream or commercial potboiler BW movie?
Same with Khushi also? Why can’t her dad Boney launch her?
I hope this is not true.....I hope after what happened to Aryan...SRK has learned his lesson and keeps his kids out of the country....Current situation is too dangerous for him and kids....I hope this doesn't happen at all..🤔I hope...I hope...I hope....all I can do is hope..
I think because of coronavirus ott has a wider reach at the moment and it is safer for people tooOriginally posted by: Swetha-Sai
Why’s Suhana choosing to debut in OTT when she can get her dad SRK or her uncle KJo to launch in a much wider mainstream or commercial potboiler BW movie?
Same with Khushi also? Why can’t her dad Boney launch her?
apart from sooryavanshi, I have not seen many other films succeeding lately in Bollywood
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7LTC_zPq4/?igsh=MWU3ODJyejVmMHBrag==
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO9pbfdvD0
Shraddha Kapoor and Shakti Kapoor Akshay Tritya post https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWlwG3RiIoB/?igsh=MTJnZXpqeW93amRkaA==
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
7