I loved that series but the ending💔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I loved that series but the ending💔
I think a new show coming titled ‘ Kaamnaa’ is made in that plot . It stars Abhishek Rawat of ‘ agle janam mohe bitiya hi dijo’ fame and actress is a new one .
Originally posted by: Piccadilly
I think a new show coming titled ‘ Kaamnaa’ is made in that plot . It stars Abhishek Rawat of ‘ agle janam mohe bitiya hi dijo’ fame and actress is a new one .
Really? I hope it's not on Sitara🤔
They will not be able to do justice to the OG plot!
Who is playing the character Roomi?
This will for sure bring back fatejo night out memories , there was bonfire at that time too🤣🤣
Roomi I don’t know but show is coming on Sony . Manav Gohil is playing the rich man’s role . Kid is a new one it seems . Not sure of plot anyhow but seems it’s adapted
I loved that series but the ending💔
Pakistani series have a unreasonable addiction of tragic endings that would put even Romeo Juliet and all the Laila Majnus to shame.😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Piccadilly
Roomi I don’t know but show is coming on Sony . Manav Gohil is playing the rich man’s role . Kid is a new one it seems . Not sure of plot anyhow but seems it’s adapted
Ohkey so it's coming on Sony.. hopefully it will be of a good watch then!
I loved Roomi🥰
Originally posted by: Shraddha6789
Pakistani series have a unreasonable addiction of tragic endings that would put even Romeo Juliet and all the kailas to shame.😂😂😂😂
Haa this is true..
Writers are fabulous!
Roomi yr he is a cutie pie 🤩🥰
Originally posted by: YoungHeart
This is just hilarious. I can’t stop laughing everytime I see Angad’s reaction 🤣 🤣 .. KVG is so spot on with his expressions and dialogue delivery 👍🏼
https://twitter.com/SparklingSoul__/status/1459184149890273315?s=20
He's good really. Wish shaadi becomes real n tejo really fly with him.