Originally posted by: Vibrant_Ana
Gayu, maybe Shivu is just being cautious. Sai we all know wears his heart on his sleeve....
Yeap ✌️ Agree Ana..
I just don't want our boy to face any hear break 💔 even if it's unintentionally nothing much..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Vibrant_Ana
Gayu, maybe Shivu is just being cautious. Sai we all know wears his heart on his sleeve....
Yeap ✌️ Agree Ana..
I just don't want our boy to face any hear break 💔 even if it's unintentionally nothing much..
Kaha hai Aap busy bee❤
Hello hello! Was really busy. But I’m back! Maybe a little less active for 2 more days but by Monday will be back in full swing.
Hope Sunday will give us enough content ❤️🍉
Bohot shukriya badi meherbani
Mere zindagi main huzoor aap aaye
fans bechare thin line ke maare😆
Even I noticed when saw on TT.
fingers crossed 🤞🏻Originally posted by: laughingmonkey
Hello hello! Was really busy. But I’m back! Maybe a little less active for 2 more days but by Monday will be back in full swing.
Hope Sunday will give us enough content ❤️🍉
Everyone seems busy ... Hope everyone gets little time so we can have bit fun here 🙌🏻
Sahu 🤗 nothing much, bas SaiShi ki separation ne zor ka jhatka dheere se diya mere ko, so yeah "that's the thing"
the other major thing is, tomorrow is my Dad's 1st death anniversary, doing a puja at home, so lots going on for the puja prep and in my mind 😔 (I was the closest to him)
Originally posted by: MistyMelody
Sahu 🤗 nothing much, bas SaiShi ki separation ne zor ka jhatka dheere se diya mere ko, so yeah "that's the thing"
the other major thing is, tomorrow is my Dad's 1st death anniversary, doing a puja at home, so lots going on for the puja prep and in my mind 😔 (I was the closest to him)
Misty carry on with your preparations.
We will tag you if theres something.
Guys I'm here...
Baatcheet kare????
Originally posted by: MistyMelody
Sahu 🤗 nothing much, bas SaiShi ki separation ne zor ka jhatka dheere se diya mere ko, so yeah "that's the thing"
the other major thing is, tomorrow is my Dad's 1st death anniversary, doing a puja at home, so lots going on for the puja prep and in my mind 😔 (I was the closest to him)
Misty sending you loads of love and positive vibes. 🤗
I'm sorry to hear about your dad 🤗
602