No one in particular...random reel kv selected.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No one in particular...random reel kv selected.
Originally posted by: Dumpling
wfh finish routine started 🤣🤣
Same fate.....feeling so tired more than before the pandemic....
wohi mil sakta considering FD ka age 🤣
yes so true💯 two years made us lazy bumps sitting @ home 😡
Originally posted by: saakkabc
Even I was wondering why would both V and R respond to his story immediately? Hope we get something
Wahi to I was saying we might get something.
But nothing as elaborate as jth..
Besides I doubt KV hai bhi included ki ainvayi highlighting plans of the other 3 ??
I can’t wait to listen this in Deba’s voice especially after Vatsal’s comment that Deba sang beautifully
koi fan hogi.😆
Originally posted by: Dumpling
wohi mil sakta considering FD ka age 🤣
Yes unhe wo hi cahhiye...
Un bache party jo kv ko defend karne k liye hits classmates wd bottles and think they did the right stuff..
Kv knows just what they need to keep the pagalpanti going ..🤣
Originally posted by: saakkabc
I can’t wait to listen this in Deba’s voice especially after Vatsal’s comment that Deba sang beautifully
This is the same song she was trying to teach KV right? with lot of autotune
We never knew any wfh..
No mazaa only sazaa ...
Since last yr ..
🤣🤣
So I understand the pain after such a long WFH