It's 3:45 for Tiara only
Not for rest of us 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It's 3:45 for Tiara only
Not for rest of us 😳
Just for your info Kifs, main ek aur ghanta jagne wali hoon 🤪
Yeah as long as you’re here😒😡 I hope you’ve put at least one plate down by now🤔
And here I thought you were the bhooki one.🤣
It's for all of you 😡
Yeh ayi meri sherni
IF ki shaan 🤣🤣🤣
Hinna is more bhooki than anyone else down here, trust me 🤣Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
And here I thought you were the bhooki one.🤣



Need I say more?? I'm very disappointed in you.

I know you're not sleeping fir bhi